NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Ruff - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 12:48 AM)TemPeR link Wrote:Ingame Name: TemPeR

Level: 52

Class: Royal-Guard or Pikeman (both same level)

Steam Username: TemPeR ( link in sig )

Reason for Joining LK: Because i feel like i could possibly get along with most players and i am looking for a quite active house for NI, as no AU house left Sad

(P.S- I am AU)

This guy is a scammer and a thief don't accept him lol
SERIOUSLY I'M NOT JOKING

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Deer - 12-07-2015

you could've sent that in a PM, Ruff.

Also, I don't think we a currently accepting any Aussie's due to our play times.  (play times? hours of operation?); but we will wait to see what others in the leadership have to say.

Yuma, pending Xen's approval...whenever he wakes up i guess...

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - TemPeR - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 12:53 AM)Ruff link Wrote:[quote author=TemPeR link=topic=7075.msg235388#msg235388 date=1436662096]
Ingame Name: TemPeR

Reason for Joining LK: Because i feel like i could possibly get along with most players and i am looking for a quite active house for NI, as no AU house left Sad

(P.S- I am AU)

SERIOUSLY I'M  JOKING
[/quote]

Funny that, cause if you were serious, you wouldn't have put "lol" at the end, aha wow

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - DR. - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 01:11 AM)Deer link Wrote:play times? hours of operation?
u wat

Au people stay up laterer just to play with you,were so nice or we just sleep in the day they both work

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Ruff - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 01:14 AM)TemPeR link Wrote:[quote author=Ruff link=topic=7075.msg235390#msg235390 date=1436662385]
[quote author=TemPeR link=topic=7075.msg235388#msg235388 date=1436662096]

(P.S- I am AU)

SERIOUSLY I'M  JOKING
[/quote]

Funny that, cause if you were serious, you wouldn't have put "lol" at the end, aha wow
[/quote]

Hahaha so in your quote of me you cut out the "not" to make it look like I said I was joking

Seriously though this guy is a thief and a scammer and I'm saying it here instead of in a PM because I would like the fact to be made public

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Akinaxis - 12-07-2015

Just leaving this one here, temper why in the earth did you add me on steam, just for asking if I still play NI, and then, proceeded to block me? What for?

(P.S- I am AU)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Soviet - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 07:17 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote:Just leaving this one here, temper why in the earth did you add me on steam, just for asking if I still play NI, and then, proceeded to block me? What for?
[quote author=TemPeR link=topic=7075.msg235388#msg235388 date=1436662096]

(P.S- I am AU)
[/quote]
hah! he did the exact same to me

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 12:40 AM)Yuma link Wrote:Ingame Name: Baliq.

Level: 50.

Class: Commando.

Steam Username: Yuma.

Reason for Joining LK: Because Dread forced my hand through trials of combat.

Members Vouching for You:  Dreadknight.

Application on trial. Please add the members of leadership on steam and join us on TS whenever you see us.

(P.S- I am AU)
Application denied. You've applied to many other houses.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Repee - 12-07-2015

Ingame Name: Repee

Level: 46

Class: Pikeman

Steam Username: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Repee

Personal Statement: I live in Denmark and I love playing video games. My favorite game is probably Mount & Blade since I have over 2k hours and it's still fun. I can speak both English and ofcourse Danish.

Members Vouching for You: I don't really know anyone from the clan, so no one I guess? Maybe Ramos since I played with him in his old clan.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Yngol - 12-07-2015

Ingame Name: SmukkeYngol and ZuperYngol

Level: Level 50 on SmukkeYngol, and 43 on ZuperYngol

Class: Commando and Sniper

Steam Username: JacobZuper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacoooobbb/

Personal Statement: Im all for the fun but can be serious if needed. I'm nice to people that are nice to me. Can take constructive criticism. I am fluent in German, Danish and English.

Members Vouching for You:  If Ramos was still active he would vouch for me since we have a small NI history together, and because we still chat from time to time.

Trial and application cancelled by me