NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Ribbed - 21-08-2015

(21-08-2015, 09:38 PM)Trialsking link Wrote:Herro all you LK members!  I have decided that it is time for me to retire from NI. I have had a great time playing and wish to thank LK for allowing me to pwn nords with you for these last 2 years. I really appreciate all the house events you hosted that allowed me to gain levels and loots! I would also like to thank the the VM and FV houses for their invitations as well.

Good luck on the battlefield and for Petes sake, someone pleez pleez loot a legendary for me!

Trialsking
(Pete)

Nooooooo trials  :'(

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 21-08-2015

(21-08-2015, 09:38 PM)Trialsking link Wrote:Herro all you LK members!  I have decided that it is time for me to retire from NI. I have had a great time playing and wish to thank LK for allowing me to pwn nords with you for these last 2 years. I really appreciate all the house events you hosted that allowed me to gain levels and loots! I would also like to thank the the VM and FV houses for their invitations as well.

Good luck on the battlefield and for Petes sake, someone pleez pleez loot a legendary for me!

Trialsking
(Pete)

I said goodbye on steam but why not here to,
I enjoyed playing with you and I will not forget how you helped me out so such.
  I wish you best of luck In life and other games, make your wife happy  Smile and don't forget you can always come back Wink

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - WS_Lemon - 24-08-2015

Was on holiday, Gut Bie

I always though you where [Image: iVe6LhC3lx3qf.gif]

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Midren - 25-08-2015

Trialsking
(Pete)
im a bit late to seeing this but take care trials, youll always have a place in the teamspeak if you get bored Wink

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Akinaxis - 03-09-2015

Today my fellow LK members, I write my resignation to the membership of LK house.
May the house loot countless legendaries, all for xen, midren got a nice one and cannot receive any more for a while Tongue.
Cya around!

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 04:51 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote:Today my fellow LK members, I write my resignation to the membership of LK house.
May the house loot countless legendaries, all for xen, midren got a nice one and cannot receive any more for a while Tongue.
Cya around!

:'(  :'(

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 08-09-2015

You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Akinaxis - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 10:43 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile

Wut? why not NI if you play native o.o?

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Rikku - 08-09-2015

Ingame Name: Rikku (in some way, I change the name a bit sometimes)
Level: 50
Class: Archer
Steam Username: Rikku_Fabool
Personal Statement: I am pretty carefree, and love to mess with people, so look out ;P
Members Vouching for You:  Whoever wants to, feel free, I play all the time, on both the US, and EU servers.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 09-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Akinaxis link Wrote:[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242346#msg242346 date=1441752233]
You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile

Wut? why not NI if you play native o.o?
[/quote]
Well native has multiplayer where i can beat people up with iron staffs  ;D plus i might play NI every now and then but Definitely isn't gonna be consistent