NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 09-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 11:43 PM)Rikku link Wrote:Ingame Name: Rikku (in some way, I change the name a bit sometimes)
Level: 50
Class: Archer
Steam Username: Rikku_Fabool
Personal Statement: I am pretty carefree, and love to mess with people, so look out ;P
Members Vouching for You:  Whoever wants to, feel free, I play all the time, on both the US, and EU servers.
You seam cool, accepted on trial feel free to join us on Teamspeak and a our events (there's one tonight at 9PM BST)  Wink

(08-09-2015, 10:43 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile
Agh! Someone else swallowed up by league.. Have fun hope to see you around still Wink

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Herakles - 09-09-2015

Hey guys, im sorry about this, but i dont think LK is the place for me to be anymore, ive recently come back to the game after a long break, and although i have seen a couple of LK members around, its mainly when im up very late, and i just don't think im going to be able many/most events, due to different timezones, as due to the few people i see online, im guessing that most the people who are in LK now are from North America.

I had a lot of fun back in 6.1 with LK before my break from the game, but since ive come back it just doesn't seem the me that my times available to play do not co-incide with the majority of the rest of the house Sad.

Thanks for the run guys, and hope to see you around on the servers, good hunting, and farewell - Jake

P.S i will remove my characters from the house when i return from work tonight - thanks again for the fun times.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 01:30 PM)Herakles link Wrote:Hey guys, im sorry about this, but i dont think LK is the place for me to be anymore, ive recently come back to the game after a long break, and although i have seen a couple of LK members around, its mainly when im up very late, and i just don't think im going to be able many/most events, due to different timezones, as due to the few people i see online, im guessing that most the people who are in LK now are from North America.

I had a lot of fun back in 6.1 with LK before my break from the game, but since ive come back it just doesn't seem the me that my times available to play do not co-incide with the majority of the rest of the house Sad.

Thanks for the run guys, and hope to see you around on the servers, good hunting, and farewell - Jake

P.S i will remove my characters from the house when i return from work tonight - thanks again for the fun times.
Well most of our events are actually around 9PM BST Wink

Anyway shame to see you leave good luck in the future!

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 07:23 AM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=Rikku link=topic=7075.msg242349#msg242349 date=1441755828]
Ingame Name: Rikku (in some way, I change the name a bit sometimes)
Level: 50
Class: Archer
Steam Username: Rikku_Fabool
Personal Statement: I am pretty carefree, and love to mess with people, so look out ;P
Members Vouching for You:  Whoever wants to, feel free, I play all the time, on both the US, and EU servers.
You seam cool, accepted on trial feel free to join us on Teamspeak and a our events (there's one tonight at 9PM BST)  Wink

(08-09-2015, 10:43 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile
Agh! Someone else swallowed up by league.. Have fun hope to see you around still Wink
[/quote]

>Big Grin league is a great game admit it! also i will be sure to come to that event :3

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Winter - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 07:03 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:>Big Grin league is a great game admit it! also i will be sure to come to that event :3

It may be a great game, but Xen will never like it because he is far from a great player Tongue  Don't worry, I will train him one day.

(09-09-2015, 07:08 PM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242430#msg242430 date=1441825414]
>Big Grin league is a great game admit it! also i will be sure to come to that event :3

It may be a great game, but Xen will never like it because he is far from a great player Tongue  Don't worry, I will train him one day.
[/quote]
The thing is league is only really hard if you are playing a really hard champion like zed (I main him Big Grin) But i mean there's always champions like........ ..... Rengar D:

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Winter - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 07:12 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=7075.msg242431#msg242431 date=1441825693]
[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242430#msg242430 date=1441825414]

[/quote]
The thing is league is only really hard if you are playing a really hard champion like zed (I main him Big Grin) But i mean there's always champions like........ ..... Rengar D:
[/quote]

Xen is more of a Rammus or Ulting Kayle, if you know what I mean Wink  Was hilarious when he kept ulting me as Kayle and I'd jump in with Katarina.  I know it was an evil thing to do, but it had to be done.  I went through so many resets at once in their base that all of my abilities actually broke and couldn't be used other than E and W.

(09-09-2015, 07:14 PM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242432#msg242432 date=1441825977]
[quote author=Winter link=topic=7075.msg242431#msg242431 date=1441825693]
[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242430#msg242430 date=1441825414]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Xen is more of a Rammus or Ulting Kayle, if you know what I mean Wink  Was hilarious when he kept ulting me as Kayle and I'd jump in with Katarina.  I know it was an evil thing to do, but it had to be done.  I went through so many resets at once in their base that all of my abilities actually broke and couldn't be used other than E and W.
[/quote]

Lol

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 14-09-2015

Come on where are all the new applicants? I need to sacrifice them to the league gods >Big Grin

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - DR. - 17-09-2015

Why you want to join: Rip LoC (Will join LoC or other Au house if any comes very active) Other than that why not ?
Ingame Name: Woody-Legionnaire/Marauder/Master_Peltast/Pavise_ Champion/Ranger/Zweihander
Level: 53
Main Class:  Zweihander,Pavise_ Champion,Ranger
Steam Username: Woody K.
Mental age About 2-3
Personal Statement: What is this Low Ping you speak of ?
Members Vouching for You: Not Slayer
Crafting:  Armorsmith -> v26 / Alchemist -> v22 / Blacksmith -> v18 / Defender -> v5 / Support -> v19

And i Will not be able to do events most of the time as time zone but i will give it a try