NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 17-09-2015

(17-09-2015, 03:36 AM)Woody link Wrote:Why you want to join: Rip LoC (Will join LoC or other Au house if any comes very active) Other than that why not ?
Ingame Name: Woody-Legionnaire/Marauder/Master_Peltast/Pavise_ Champion/Ranger/Zweihander
Level: 53
Main Class:  Zweihander,Pavise_ Champion,Ranger
Steam Username: Woody K.
Mental age About 2-3
Personal Statement: What is this Low Ping you speak of ?
Members Vouching for You: Not Slayer
Crafting:  Armorsmith -> v26 / Alchemist -> v22 / Blacksmith -> v18 / Defender -> v5 / Support -> v19

And i Will not be able to do events most of the time as time zone but i will give it a try

Accepted on trial as a full member. Talk to me on Steam when you get the chance.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Midren - 23-09-2015

(17-09-2015, 03:36 AM)Woody link Wrote:Why you want to join: Rip LoC (Will join LoC or other Au house if any comes very active) Other than that why not ?
Ingame Name: Woody-Legionnaire/Marauder/Master_Peltast/Pavise_ Champion/Ranger/Zweihander
Level: 53
Main Class:  Zweihander,Pavise_ Champion,Ranger
Steam Username: Woody K.
Mental age About 2-3
Personal Statement: What is this Low Ping you speak of ?
Members Vouching for You: Not Slayer
Crafting:  Armorsmith -> v26 / Alchemist -> v22 / Blacksmith -> v18 / Defender -> v5 / Support -> v19

And i Will not be able to do events most of the time as time zone but i will give it a try
add me on steam too Smile Welcome to LK

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - LordChaos - 23-09-2015

Ingame Name: [Insanity]LordChaos - Zulfaqar - Ragnar
Level: 49 for LordChaos as it is my main, the two others are still leveling their first levels Smile
Class: Pikeman FTW ! Thinking of going MP to be honest
Steam Username: LordChaos ( Added Terath earlier)
Personal Statement: I love Mount&Blade, used to play it on the cracked version for 2-3 years before buying it. Beside that I do have a small youtube channel where I play other games on it Smile.
Members Vouching for You:  Terath and Midren. At least I hope as they've recruited me/proposed it to me. XD

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 23-09-2015

(23-09-2015, 01:30 AM)LordChaos link Wrote:Ingame Name: [Insanity]LordChaos - Zulfaqar - Ragnar
Level: 49 for LordChaos as it is my main, the two others are still leveling their first levels Smile
Class: Pikeman FTW ! Thinking of going MP to be honest
Steam Username: LordChaos ( Added Terath earlier)
Personal Statement: I love Mount&Blade, used to play it on the cracked version for 2-3 years before buying it. Beside that I do have a small youtube channel where I play other games on it Smile.
Members Vouching for You:  Terath and Midren. At least I hope as they've recruited me/proposed it to me. XD

Accepted as a trial member. Don't forget to add all of the leadership on steam (Xen and Midren), please try to follow the house rules on the front page of our recruiting page, and of course, welcome to Landsknecht.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Aurilius - 03-10-2015

Hello Everyone from LK Im not very good with good byes  :-[, But I had fun playing with everyone from FV,LK,VM,SK While the fun lasted at least thanks for all the events and hours you all let me play with you, None the less I wish every one the best In getting there drops  ;D Everyone i played with in this community where such nice people who helped me since the day i started, I had fun with everyone and This mod in general best of luck and See you in any other Mods/Games specially league  Tongue

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Bounty Hunter - 03-10-2015

Another LK Friend left the game so i hope i will see you in other games ^^ gl in your Real have fun do want you want

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Tjav - 03-10-2015

ffs, xen told me you were like a nordinasion protege really getting hooked to the mod, and then you leave, i will sue xen now

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - bluzark - 03-10-2015

Hahahaha, being nice didn't workout Tjav, got pooped on anyway Big Grin

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 11:18 AM)bluzark link Wrote:Hahahaha, being nice didn't workout Tjav, got pooped on anyway Big Grin

But I thought Tjav liked getting pooped on?

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 04-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 07:37 AM)Aurilius link Wrote:Hello Everyone from LK Im not very good with good byes  :-[, But I had fun playing with everyone from FV,LK,VM,SK While the fun lasted at least thanks for all the events and hours you all let me play with you, None the less I wish every one the best In getting there drops  ;D Everyone i played with in this community where such nice people who helped me since the day i started, I had fun with everyone and This mod in general best of luck and See you in any other Mods/Games specially league  Tongue
It's a shame to see you go, you were a damn good player and a good house member. Good luck in whatever you decide to do next and hopefully we'll get the chance to play games together in the near future Smile