NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Deer - 09-12-2015

Accepted.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Kanade Tachibana - 12-12-2015

New german members:

"Asbeeh":
Char: [LK]Asbaah 2518220

"Roland":
Char: [LK]RolandIV 2518364

"Natzos":
Char: [LK]Natzos 2518363

"Ryan":
Char: [LK]Lord_Stark 2518362

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Krex - 12-12-2015

Where do you find all of these?O.O

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - GrafBlade - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 02:08 PM)Krex link Wrote:Where do you find all of these?O.O

It's called "Napoleonic Wars". Powers of persuasion and charism can have a huge impact in this mod.
NW soldiers are used to obey orders. Now Kanade took the role of a Swadian Commander and the soldiers follow their leader and more soldiers follow the mass. I promise, more will come.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Kaasovic - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 02:57 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:[quote author=Krex link=topic=7075.msg250261#msg250261 date=1449929292]
Where do you find all of these?O.O

It's called "Napoleonic Wars". Powers of persuasion and charism can have a huge impact in this mod.
NW soldiers are used to obey orders. Now Kanade took the role of a Swadian Commander and the soldiers follow their leader and more soldiers follow the mass. I promise, more will come.
[/quote]
not me
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10942

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Kanade Tachibana - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 02:59 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote:[quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=7075.msg250264#msg250264 date=1449932242]
not me
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10942
[/quote]
"Personal Text:  Yup, FSE mods are cancer."
Power of charism^^

Actually nobody is forced to join. Its an additionally offer to the normal MBlife.
We will have much fun a few weeks, probably months, then the group will find a new game to play together next to NW, but a few will stay permanent. (so shorttime win and longtime win Smile )

Edit:
New german members:
"Crime":
Char: [LK]Olaf 2518351

"DaTiger":
Char: [LK]DaTiger 2518384

"Patnax":
Char: [LK]Patnax 2516990
Char: [LK]Alduines 2478627

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Carter_ - 16-12-2015

Ingame Name: [SR]Pikeman_Carter [SR]Ranger_Carter
Level: The level of your character(s) 44 - 46
Class: The main class of your character(s) Pikeman and Sniper
Steam Username: Carter
Personal Statement: Looking for a good clan and am willing to put in the time to help
Members Vouching for You:  Woody (I think)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - DR. - 16-12-2015

(16-12-2015, 09:46 AM)Jayce link Wrote:I think
sure

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Mr Killer - 16-12-2015

When I first joined LK
(05-04-2014, 07:25 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote:Ingame Name:ON_Mr_Killer, Mr_Killer2, Mr_Killer3, Mr_Killer4
Player ID:2456992, 2457995, 2458643, 2470485
Level: 52, 44, 42, 39
Class: Royal Guard, Sniper, Pikeman, Sharpshooter
Cavalry: t2
Support Class: siege engineer (only on main) and t3 medic (on archer)
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith 13, Armorsmith 9, Alchemist 8
Availability: Weekends only pretty much from 2 or 3 EST on saturday thru the night to about 11
Region: NA
Personal Statement: Love to play ni and really want to join this house because i have friends in it (spacey, cryptic, etc.) and i know that winter is a good leader and that he is leading it. Ive played ni for quite a while now and from what i heard (from spacey) is that u guys do hard and rag runs pretty fast and don't wipe on wave one.And I hope to join u all  Smile
(I lied about my age back then  Tongue I was actually 14 when I first applied)
When I left LK the first time
(13-06-2014, 02:05 AM)Winter link Wrote:Well, we had a good run and had a ton of fun together, but I think it is time for the house to close down.  Several of our members are enjoying time away and many of my fellow leaders are also in a position where they have neither the time nor the will to keep up the house.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all, and our events were fantastic, but it does sadden me that events are for the most part the only time we ever all really see each other.  I also believe people should feel free to join other groups with those they enjoy playing with, since this is a game after all, and not a job (although if this was a job, I'd complain about the poor pay!  I want loot! Tongue)  I hope there are no hurt feelings over this, as there really shouldn't be.  It isn't anyone's fault, no one did anything wrong, we just aren't able to do what we used to together and I want everyone to have an opportunity to do what they wish and join whatever house they want or even stop playing altogether without feeling they are betraying the house.  Thank you all for a wonderful experience, this house has far surpassed my expectations (Spacey, Mystic and Hawkens are to blame for that for making me make this a real house instead of just a trading house for the four of us).  A few of our core members will be staying with the house and will continue playing and building together.  If you want to stay, please let me know.  Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.  Obviously, even if you don't stay, you are still welcome to ask me for crafting and house crafting.  If you have any questions or need clarification on something, please send me a ping on Steam or a PM on the forum.

Peace out,
Winter the Horse Friend
When I rejoined LK
(01-10-2014, 08:44 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote:Rejoining LK if u accept me ofc (sure u already did in the answer to the pm).

That was just a short bit of my history with this house just to show how long I've been with you guys because I've decided it is time for me to leave LK sadly. I have had a lot of fun with you guys over the past 1 and a half years and I wish you all the best of luck because you are all wonderful people. I hope that we can all still be friends and have a good time together whenever we play ni or any other game together but for now I hope you all have a happy holiday and a great new year.

Cheers, Mr Killer

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Deer - 17-12-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_mm4gfypGFY1qz4rgp.gif]