NordInvasion Forum
Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website (/showthread.php?tid=58722)

Pages: 1 2 3

Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Naozumi - 18-01-2017

Hello NI,

The magical day is upon us. The mobile capable website has launched. You will now find that when your device resolution is small enough it will switch to our special mobile version.

What this means is that you will now get side nav bars which hold all the links - the left bar is for the main nav, and the right shows contextual navigation.

All content should now collapse neatly too so please, have a play around and if you find any issues then let us know in the usual way.

Enjoy!

/Nao & the NI Team

Please reload the website using Ctrl + F5 if anything looks wrong.

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - LordChaos - 18-01-2017

Erm, there seem to be an issue as for the selection of a type of item in the auction hall browser. Can't click apply/disable filters. Can't select some filters & can't change the usability sometimes. (Chrome used on PC, Win 7).

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - MikeS - 18-01-2017

Awesome!
But I got two things which i found and i am not sure if it's fine how it is atm =P
First thing:
When I open the normal NI-Site on my desktop I got two scrollbars. The left one scrolls like 3 lines. Then I can scroll the right scrollbar. Also the left one scrolls really slow.
[Image: 28052277mq.jpg]

Second thing:
I am not sure if i am too stupid or if it just dont work, but in the trade function on the mobile website i cant submit a character to open a trade when i press the "submit"-button.
Aaaaand it could be nice if there could be added a list of search results of character names which are in your house, cause i think you have to type the completely correct name to submit a character. Here a picture of the trade function on the mobile website, which i meant.
[Image: 28052304qj.jpg][Image: 28052305yu.jpg]

Thanks for your work, just have a look when you got the time pls =P

Greets,
Mike.

P.s. I know that my writing looks as if it were of a toddler. =D

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Kip - 18-01-2017

We'll be looking into those bugs soon.

Just wanted to add a quick note: If something looks odd/misaligned, make sure to try Ctrl+F5 to get the latest copy of everything.

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Sargent Q - 18-01-2017

Just a quick note. Kaasovic's Script currently breaks the format of the trading area.

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Kaasovic - 18-01-2017

It's best to disable my scripts untill I have a patch ready. You can click the Tampermonkey or {insert other plugin name here} icon in the top right corner of the the screen. Once opened hit the slider. Expect patch at around this evening (CET). Thank

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Kriegstofu - 18-01-2017

is it possible to add like a disable snow a tab to return to the desktop friendly version?

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Naozumi - 18-01-2017

On Desktop it is located above the extras button:
[Image: ZLsd0Hv.png]

On Mobile it is located at the bottom of the left nav panel.
[Image: 9rnp2g0.png]

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Kriegstofu - 18-01-2017

(18-01-2017, 11:01 AM)Naozumi Wrote: On Desktop it is located above the extras button:
[Image: ZLsd0Hv.png]

On Mobile it is located at the bottom of the left nav panel.
[Image: 9rnp2g0.png]
yes yes but what i meant was if it is possible to add a button that changes the looks to the old one because right now the design is way too big for desktop pcs

RE: Launch of Mobile Friendly Website - Naozumi - 18-01-2017

Sorry, I don't understand. What is too big for desktop PCs? The design of the snow has not changed.