NordInvasion Forum
Worm bane - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: Worm bane (/showthread.php?tid=59175)

Pages: 1 2 3

Worm bane - Flokiiiiii - 08-02-2017

Hello,

When I play hard I can even hit the bots on wave 20 with my worm bane on my archer... :/ The worm bane is a legendary and cant even hit the bots. This is strange isnt it?

Maybe it should get a buff aswell?

Cyaaaaaa

RE: Worm bane - Daedra - 08-02-2017

This weapon for everyone and no need buff i think so. You said, you can't hit bots in wave 20, but it's not problem, you need to choose class sentinel and enjoy

RE: Worm bane - Kaasovic - 09-02-2017

Wow, can I downgrade to 1.3.0 as well?

RE: Worm bane - Angar - 09-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 10:12 PM)Daedra Wrote: This weapon for everyone and no need buff i think so. You said, you can't hit bots in wave 20, but it's not problem, you need to choose class sentinel and enjoy

Im sorry but that sounds so funny xD

RE: Worm bane - DR. - 25-02-2017

Worm Bane should go to 55c and same class's as AB hero's but tr4 (Strange Ab is Red yet Ek is not k.) 

On the topic of sniper got 2 things.

Tracker should get a buff for the hood and boots and crafting should go up with all 3 parts lvl/mats it alot less than bear/royal. 
Should make it diffent from royal tho so like 39/0.5w for the hood and what ever for the boots

Think you have mist more things that are crafted yet did not get a "buff" i will update this if i think of any.

Leviathan's Hide is 12w and Tracker is 10w. I don't mind much just somthing to note.

RE: Worm bane - The Cid - 19-03-2017

Imo a speed boost would be good for the worm bane, its got to be the must unused legendary in game. Shame really after all the weapon is named after the creator of this mod?

RE: Worm bane - Narvad - 19-03-2017

(19-03-2017, 01:15 PM)The Cid Wrote: Imo a speed boost would be good for the worm bane, its got to be the must unused legendary in game.  Shame really after all the weapon is named after the creator of this mod?
[Image: All_out.jpg]
4words

RE: Worm bane - MikeS - 19-03-2017

(25-02-2017, 05:52 AM)Woody Wrote: Strange Ab is Red yet Ek is not k.
are you sure that aurora blade is a red legendary because it's that strange?
think it's red because it's the strangest bastard legendary. Eastern Katana isn't a bastard, that's why it isn't red. Doesn't matter what these swords are usable by in this discussion.
Tell me when i missunderstood something Smile

Greets,
Mike.

RE: Worm bane - DR. - 20-03-2017

Best 2h for sniper and still better stats vs ab.

The only reson why it's not red is the devs i guess think most people have a tr4 and use it... Most people have it because its the best 2h for sniper and buy it after or the same time as geeting a red bow.

If it the comando on it holding it back take it of and give it a buff i would say 9/10 (blaming disco could of been more) ek are on snipers not both.

(19-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Narvad Wrote:
(19-03-2017, 01:15 PM)The Cid Wrote: Imo a speed boost would be good for the worm bane, its got to be the must unused legendary in game.  Shame really after all the weapon is named after the creator of this mod?
[Image: All_out.jpg]
4words
Welcome to this type of topic 

Once upon a time ab and worm were just about the same in stats.

If it is still usable by all why is it even orange and not pink.

^ Phone made that big k

RE: Worm bane - Winter - 20-03-2017

(20-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Woody Wrote: If it is still usable by all why is it even orange and not pink.

Because it is a legendary.

(20-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Woody Wrote: Once upon a time ab and worm were just about the same in stats.

Once upon a time the Valsgarde was usable by Sharpshooter, the Legacy was worse than all the other 2h legendary swords, and the Resurrection Tome had infinite uses and didn't spawn Wraiths. Things change, and calls to the past will never be a proper foundation for an argument.

(20-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Woody Wrote: Best 2h for sniper and still better stats vs ab.

I am more than happy to change this. Bastard weapons are getting changed in the next patch, after all.

(20-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Woody Wrote: The only reson why it's not red is the devs i guess think most people have a tr4 and use it... Most people have it because its the best 2h for sniper and buy it after or the same time as geeting a red bow.

You and the people you know do not constitute most people. I also have sincere doubts that most people can afford to buy two high class red legendary weapons at the same time without having inherited a house's armory or being incredibly lucky with loots and trades. I promise you that there are many people that would love to have an EK on their commando and it is not only used as a Sniper weapon.

(20-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Woody Wrote: If it the comando on it holding it back take it of and give it a buff i would say 9/10 (blaming disco could of been more) ek are on snipers not both.

People seem unhappy with the idea of removing items from being usable across their classes, as evidenced by recent patches. I'd rather avoid it when at all possible. I also mean this in the nicest, most respectful way possible, but have you fully thought out your idea before posting? A buff of 9/10 would make the EK far outclass every other 2h sword in the game, an odd decision for an item you want locked to Snipers, the class tied for the lowest power strike and 2h WPF. I'm glad Disco was consulted, as an even higher number would have been more out of place.

At this point the Worm Bane is meant to be the one low class legendary that everyone can use. If everyone truly wants this to change, it will be done, but I have yet to see evidence that this is the majority opinion.