NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Greetings - 26-08-2013

AWESOME EVENT. AND CONGRATZ OUR LOOTER Big Grin

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Alphaa - 28-08-2013

Of course gratz to Trojkatny, but this can´t actually be.. I´m waiting for a legendary bow drop since I have been playing this game.. The last event the Ullrs Bane was found I left before but the previous events I always had attended to :3

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Alex - 29-08-2013

After a long time beeing part of this awesome house, its now time for me to stop. It was a nice time to be a captain and I was always proud of it to be a captain of the Order of the Nobles.
But now its time to stop, since my holidays are over now and the 2 hardest years in my life so far started I cant play so much NordInvasion anymore and I dont feel to be a good captain if iam inactive. It was an awesome time with you all and I will keep this time in my mind.
I wish you all best of luck with the house.

We had a nice time and so much fun. Fred can tell you all about it Smile

I hope you can understand that, i just need more time for school now.

And Sinister if you want some help with the choose of a new captain, I could give you a player who deserve it.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Nici - 29-08-2013

(29-08-2013, 03:27 PM)Alex link Wrote:After a long time beeing part of this awesome house, its now time for me to stop. It was a nice time to be a captain and I was always proud of it to be a captain of the Order of the Nobles.
But now its time to stop, since my holidays are over now and the 2 hardest years in my life so far started I cant play so much NordInvasion anymore and I dont feel to be a good captain if iam inactive. It was an awesome time with you all and I will keep this time in my mind.
I wish you all best of luck with the house.

We had a nice time and so much fun. Fred can tell you all about it Smile

I hope you can understand that, i just need more time for school now.

And Sinister if you want some help with the choose of a new captain, I could give you a player who deserve it.

Sad sad. Anyway Good Luck with School wish you the bestSmile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Alphaa - 29-08-2013

I think it hits many ON members now. As far as I know it´s not only Alex, also me and at least 3 other guys :I Doesn´t mean I quit NI, just a bit inactive.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Alex - 29-08-2013

OK after some talking i decided to stay in ON its to hard to leave. But iam now just a normal member, so dont ask me for invites or event informations.
I will help Sinister to find a new Captain, if you want to be the new Captain, poke me or Sinister

If you wanna use some stuff, just poke me on steam or send me a PM.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Arcavius Family - 30-08-2013

(29-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Alex link Wrote:OK after some talking i decided to stay in ON its to hard to leave. But iam now just a normal member, so dont ask me for invites or event informations.
I will help Sinister to find a new Captain, if you want to be the new Captain, poke me or Sinister

If you wanna use some stuff, just poke me on steam or send me a PM.
oh god thx Alex Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Nici - 31-08-2013

Event this Weekend?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Arcavius Family - 31-08-2013

maybe 4 normal event? :3

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting closed) - Sinister Soldier - 31-08-2013

We have no event today, just because of the site and servers. We might have an event tomorrow if the servers and site work at the end of today.