NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alphaa - 19-12-2013

(19-12-2013, 08:03 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:Finally holidays! Time for MOAAAAAAR NORDINVASION!!!!!!!  Big Grin :o
Same here aha^^ And FINALLY some hard events, everyone is just doing rag >.<

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Hirst - 21-12-2013

Great house, been in it for about a week now everyone is friendly and always there to offer assistance :3

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nici - 21-12-2013

:3 Arcavius come and get meh!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Arcavius Family - 21-12-2013

Player name:ON_Mr_Bullseye
Character ID:2438863
Level and Class of Main:52 commando
Craft profession and level:armor 13
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:yes Koma
What's your time zone:CET
Why do you want to join us:He is my friend Big Grin(Arcavius_Thor)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 21-12-2013

Invite sent, he'll be on trial for a week or two to see if we can all get along. Tongue
Bullseye, try to join us at the Hard events this weekend (Saturday 19:00 GMT and Sunday 19:00 GMT), so we can all get a chance to have a good run together.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nici - 21-12-2013

Im joining later since I have an Importanz Native clan war

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - 7 Deadly Sins - 21-12-2013

Player name: Sir_Warlord                                                                                                                                                                                                              Character ID:2462296
Level and Class of Main: 45 Commando
Craft profession and level:  Armorsmith Lvl:6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes and yes
[b]Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: yes and sledgecrushr
What's your time zone: American Central
Why do you want to join us: looking for a clan to help me get threw these next few levels, and have some fun doing so! Wanting to stay for a while. I don't have a history of trouble with admins.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 21-12-2013

(21-12-2013, 06:27 PM)7 Deadly Sins link Wrote:Player name: Sir_Warlord                                                                                                                                                                                                              Character ID:2462296
Level and Class of Main: 45 Commando
Craft profession and level:  Armorsmith Lvl:6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes and yes
[b]Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: yes and sledgecrushr
What's your time zone: American Central
Why do you want to join us: looking for a clan to help me get threw these next few levels, and have some fun doing so! Wanting to stay for a while. I don't have a history of trouble with admins.

(01-12-2013, 01:51 AM)7 Deadly Sins link Wrote: Hello fellow VLKA. I became interested in this particular group threw in game experience. The VLKA members are always helpful, play smart, and actually quite funny. I think it would be quite fitting for a chance to join the VLKA. Though I have previously left the SK house I still carry there name. I still have good terms with SK, but the VLKA would be a better fit

Name: Sk_Warlord
Player ID: 2462296
Level: 43 (almost 44)
Class: Commando
Support Class: Apprentice
Crafting Profession and Level: Armor smith level 5
Time Zone: American Central time 

(06-06-2013, 09:27 PM)7 Deadly Sins link Wrote:Player name:Chatti_Warband_Legacy
Character ID:2462296
Alt/s:No
Level of Main:39
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes.
Reason for wanting to join SK. Sk in my eyes is a model clan, And being apart of this clan would be more than amazing. I can provide a huge asset for Sk. I have no real relations with other clans but i really like SK players! Hope SK will consider me!!! Thank you

Could you explain how you age like that, and why you left the other houses? (Either in here or over PM). Just so we know your background a little.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Fitz - 21-12-2013

I'm BACK!!!!! Great event today shame we lost it so close to the end but I reminded me that I still enjoy it Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - -Perception- - 21-12-2013

Might lend my tome to a housemember, as I won't be active often within the next days. (Its either neglect the family or stahp grindin' NI..)
Just ask me on steam whenever im online or PM me if interested.