NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alphaa - 11-01-2014

Could lend my Tome, just poke me on steam when you need it (dad has b-day today :3)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Warpath123 - 12-01-2014

Player name:Archer
Character ID:2475154
Level and Class of Main:level 44 archer
Craft profession and level:blacksmith level 4
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:yes russian ranger (look for the prussian flag)
What's your time zone:Eastern
Why do you want to join us Trying to find a good house which i can be a part and play a part.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 12-01-2014

Saw you at coming on TS a few times yesterday, we'll put you on trial for now. Hop on TS every now and then, play a few rounds/events with us, so we can get to know you!

Also guys, we have another event tonight! Thanks everyone for coming yesterday, was one of the most fun runs I've done in a long time, too bad we wiped at Thor ("For Christ sake, stop toming already!").
Event will be a Hard mode run, details can be found in the MOTD on the NI website housepage. We start at 19:30 GMT, so be there in time!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 12:33 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Also guys, we have another event tonight! Thanks everyone for coming yesterday, was one of the most fun runs I've done in a long time, too bad we wiped at Thor ("For Christ sake, stop toming already!").

I shouldn't come to events anymore, it seems like you have most fun runs when I am not there.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alphaa - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 12:38 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=8320.msg160565#msg160565 date=1389530037]
Also guys, we have another event tonight! Thanks everyone for coming yesterday, was one of the most fun runs I've done in a long time, too bad we wiped at Thor ("For Christ sake, stop toming already!").

I shouldn't come to events anymore, it seems like you have most fun runs when I am not there.
[/quote]
Ha ask me :c

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 12:38 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=8320.msg160565#msg160565 date=1389530037]

[/quote]

Yes, the fact that Drumlix took your spot made the run soooo much more enjoyable...

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - 2Smacks - 12-01-2014

Player name:Black_The_Warner
Character ID:2464827
Level and Class of Main: Level 43 sinper
Craft profession and level:Level 5 Blacksmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes and Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Black_Warner
What's your time zone:Eastern time
Why do you want to join us i would like to join you guys because i have seen some of your members and you guys have good teamwork and i would to join an house that Has that

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 13-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 04:59 PM)Black_Warner link Wrote:Player name:Black_The_Warner
Character ID:2464827
Level and Class of Main: Level 43 sinper
Craft profession and level:Level 5 Blacksmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes and Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Black_Warner
What's your time zone:Eastern time
Why do you want to join us i would like to join you guys because i have seen some of your members and you guys have good teamwork and i would to join an house that Has that

Like your pall Warpath you're gonna be on trial for a while, so we can get to know you, and the other way around. That character is already in a house, by the way, so you might wanna leave that so I can send you the invite.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 16-01-2014

Hey guys, weekly newsflash time! Sinister and me won't be having time this weekend to set up events, as Sinister has schoolwork to attend to, and I'm away until late Sunday-evening. If you want to join another event this weekend, there's a couple other events going round (KWSN, CC, Tricksters, Official Event, etc) which you could join, just by asking. I'll be organising more events next weekend, but until then, no ON events!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 19-01-2014

Hey guys,

As you guys might know, I am quite inactive, haven't played any games on my pc since 7th January. I just got bored of playing NordInvasion. Apparently I am not the only one, there are some other ON members and just members from the NI community. This community is in my opinion a bit fucked up lately, I had to mention that and I know some people will agree with me.

Anyway, I will most likely not play NI until the next patch. This doesn't mean I am going to lend out gear, I won't. Though I'll look at the forums every day until there is a new patch. For coming week and weekend, please don't disturb me, I am very busy with exams for school and won't be at home next weekend.

So more related stuff to NI. Alex, our captain is also very inactive. I doubt he's going to do anything with NI soon, so we're searching for another captain. We need someone who plays NI very often and knows a lot about the game. You also have to be mature and willing to organize events plus sending people invites to join the house, e.g.; for trades. That's not everything, but it's the basic stuff.
If you think you can be a Captain of ON then send me or Maroon a PM on the forums, also feel free to poke Maroon about it.

Have fun and GAME ON!

Regards,

Sinister