NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 21-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 04:59 PM)Black_Warner link Wrote:Player name:Black_The_Warner
Character ID:2464827
Level and Class of Main: Level 43 sinper
Craft profession and level:Level 5 Blacksmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes and Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Black_Warner
What's your time zone:Eastern time
Why do you want to join us i would like to join you guys because i have seen some of your members and you guys have good teamwork and i would to join an house that Has that

I'm sorry, Warner, but I'm going to have to decline your appication in light of the cade glitching earlier today. ON has a strick policy against glitching house members, so we cannot accept you in the house. Though we also ask for a glitch-free history from our members, exceptions can be made, so if you get unbanned, and show some good behaviour, perhaps you can re-apply for the house. This will not likely be in the near future, though.

As for other news, I will be reserving events again for this weekend, same as 2 weeks ago. This means Ragnarok on saturday, and Hard on sunday, both around 19:00 GMT. I haven't sent the event coordinators a PM yet, so the event isn't set yet, but they will most likely be scheduled. Further details will follow, and will be put in the MOTD as soon as I have them.

Saving the bad news for last, we sadly have to say goodbye (for now?) to two of our old members, as both Alex and Alphaa have confirmed that they will no longer be active for ON. Alphaa has decided to leave the house to join another one, and Alex is (hopefully temporarily) going afg. As Sinister confirmed before, this means we are looking for a second captain again. If you feel like you are ready for the job, send  message to Sinister or me (preferably to Sinister).

That's all for now, folks, see you guys in game!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 21-01-2014

So I just noticed I might have some time to play this sunday at the event, Alex and Alphaa are not the only one. Kameltreiber left too apparently.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Mr.Darkie - 22-01-2014

Player name: Mr_Darkie
Character ID:10315
Level and Class of Main: Commando Level 46
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith level 7.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: I do.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes, Mr.Darkie
What's your time zone: GMT+ 1
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I have seen your clan and got pretty interested in your players. You seem like a well organized and friendly clan. And after some AFG time I would like to start my new "session" of NordInvasion in a nice clan.

I have although been given an official warning a year or so ago. (Back in the day where Cavalry was a class and there were no pikeman or Crossbow man) I hope this will not be a problem.
I hope I can be part of your clan.

Kind regards,

Mr.Darkie

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sparta_mam - 22-01-2014

Player name: Swadian_Pete
Character ID: 2459387
Level and Class of Main: 47, Pikeman
Craft profession and level: Armoursmith Lvl 5
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes, yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Musket Peteᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴺᴰ
What's your time zone: GMT 0
Why do you want to join us: i have admired your clan for quite a while and see some nice players in it; i felt like i wanted to join too Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 22-01-2014

(22-01-2014, 01:10 PM)Mr.Darkie link Wrote:Player name: Mr_Darkie
Character ID:10315
Level and Class of Main: Commando Level 46
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith level 7.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: I do.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes, Mr.Darkie
What's your time zone: GMT+ 1
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I have seen your clan and got pretty interested in your players. You seem like a well organized and friendly clan. And after some AFG time I would like to start my new "session" of NordInvasion in a nice clan.

I have although been given an official warning a year or so ago. (Back in the day where Cavalry was a class and there were no pikeman or Crossbow man) I hope this will not be a problem.
I hope I can be part of your clan.

Kind regards,

Mr.Darkie

(22-01-2014, 05:29 PM)Sparta_mam link Wrote:Player name: Swadian_Pete
Character ID: 2459387
Level and Class of Main: 47, Pikeman
Craft profession and level: Armoursmith Lvl 5
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes, yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Musket Peteᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴺᴰ
What's your time zone: GMT 0
Why do you want to join us: i have admired your clan for quite a while and see some nice players in it; i felt like i wanted to join too Smile

Both of you are put on a trial for 1-3 weeks, depends on how often you play with our members. This trial means that you're invited to join our events this weekend. And join us teamspeak as much as possible, so we can get to know you.

Another note:

As I mentioned before about a captain change. We finally got a new active* captain. Congratulations Harlaus!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Lenny - 25-01-2014

Player name: Lenny
Character ID: 2455616
Level and Class of Main: Royal Guard 52
Craft profession and level: Black Smithing 11
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Lenny
What's your time zone: GMT +1
Why do you want to join us: I joined some of your events and I had a great time and I also heard the news about our house ( KWSN ) splitting up so some of us are really interested in joining you guys.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Lenny - 25-01-2014

About the ohter people I mentioned in my application are down below.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - ChuckyD - 25-01-2014

Hi, im an experienced M&B (Warband) play, both on NI, and on native. I love playing Nordinvasion, and since my house(KWSN) is disolving i would love to join this house since I've heard a lot of good things Wink
Player nameBig Grinrunk
Character ID:21176
Level and Class of Main:Level 46(Commando) and Apperentice/Engineer
Craft profession and level:Level 8 armorsmith, level 5 Blacksmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Have TS but unfortunately no mic
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Yes, and Frederiktp
What's your time zone:GMT+1
Why do you want to join us:As stated above I've heard alot of good things about this house, and I would love to give it a try Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 25-01-2014

Seen all of you guys at some previous ON and KWON events, not to mention in-game, so you are happily accepted. Make sure to change your tags to ON, and be there for the events today and/or tomorrow!
Make sure you all leave your previous house(s) so I can send you the invite.

Speaking of events, I have the details for the events ready:

Event Date: 25-1 (today)
Start Time: 19:30 GMT
Server Region: EU
Server Mode: Ragnarok
The maps: Swadian Town

Event Date: 26-1 (Sunday)
Start Time: 19:30 GMT
Server Region: EU
Server Mode: Hard
The maps: Ancient Bastion

Details can also be found on the house page on the website, as well as in the steamgroup.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - _Legion_ - 25-01-2014

Player name: Paddy
Character ID: 2450203
Level and Class of Main: Zweihander 52
Craft profession and level: Black Smithing 8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Teamspeak yes, mic no, but hopefully soon...
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: _Paddy_
What's your time zone: GMT/ BST
Why do you want to join us: Unfortunatley my previous house is splitting up (KWSN), and I would like to join another house.

As my main character is the leader of my trading post, id like to request that you send the house invite to one of my alts. He is level 1, and was a mistake, but i use him as my login character. His ID: 2470449. Thanks if you can Smile