NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 01:21 PM)RemZ link Wrote:Player name: Strider
Character ID: 2435667
Level and Class of Main: 41 commando
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith 7
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes, RemZ
What's your time zone: GMT +1
Why do you want to join us: Because i saw you playing and you looked awesome, and i like to play together

Application pending, join us on teamspeak so we can get to know you. You're also allowed to join our event tonight.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - cazaa - 02-02-2014

Player name: Cazaa
Character ID: 2435163
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: N/A
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Cal
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: I have seen a few of you play, seem to be decent guys and play to win, unlike many others i have seen

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 06:50 PM)cazaa link Wrote:Player name: Cazaa
Character ID: 2435163
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: N/A
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Cal
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: I have seen a few of you play, seem to be decent guys and play to win, unlike many others i have seen

Application pending, join us on teamspeak so we can get to know you. You're also allowed to join our event tonight.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Bolt - 07-02-2014

Just today i've passed 3000 hours in Mount and Blade: Warband, close to 1/3 of it in NI. I've been playing this game for a long time now, went through native, NW and most of its mods. Nord Invasion was the last of them, and i have to admit - the one that was the best of all. I managed to level my character up and even made a hero out of him, i obtained a legendary item and even killed Odin himself. I feel like i've finished the game now and like there is little else i can achieve here.
It was a great pleasure to meet you all guys, it was a great pleasure to play this mod, but i'm out for good.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SaxonCamel - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 11:46 PM)Bolt link Wrote:...
It was a great pleasure to meet you all guys, it was a great pleasure to play this mod, but i'm out for good.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt

:'(

Will be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nazebaze - 08-02-2014

Player name: KWSN_Nazebaze_I / KWSN_Nazebaze_II / KWSN_Nazebaze_III / KWSN_Nazebaze_IV (Yes, I was with the kwsn before it fell apart)
Character ID: in order -> 2447415 / 2460454 / 2470108 / 2473559
Level and Class of Main: In order again: 31 (archer) / 34 (crossbow) / 49 (commando+skirmisher+crossbow) / 14 (infantry)
Craft profession and level: blacksmith (5) / armoursmith (5) / alchemist (8) / blacksmith (1)
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Nazebaze
What's your time zone: GMT+0
Why do you want to join us: Because I have friends who I have been playing with for a long time with me and they moved there and recommended you guys Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 08-02-2014

Dawwwww, Usain! :'(

Shame we didn't get to play together as much as I'd like. I do hope one of the upcoming patches will get you back over here, because it is a real pity to see you go. Sad
Good luck with your future, and all the best!

(08-02-2014, 12:06 AM)Nazebaze link Wrote:Player name: KWSN_Nazebaze_I / KWSN_Nazebaze_II / KWSN_Nazebaze_III / KWSN_Nazebaze_IV (Yes, I was with the kwsn before it fell apart)
Character ID: in order -> 2447415 / 2460454 / 2470108 / 2473559
Level and Class of Main: In order again: 31 (archer) / 34 (crossbow) / 49 (commando+skirmisher+crossbow) / 14 (infantry)
Craft profession and level: blacksmith (5) / armoursmith (5) / alchemist (8) / blacksmith (1)
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:
What's your time zone:
Why do you want to join us:

Application accepted, haven't seen you around myself, but I've heard good stuff about you from Lenny, Fuzzy and Saxon, so that's all good by me! I'm gonna need a steamname from you, though, so I can invite you to the ON steamgroup.
Make sure to change your tags n banner, and hopefully see you around soon!

P.S. I'm in TS right now with Lenny and Saxon, might be a good time to socialize. Wink

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - _Legion_ - 08-02-2014

Hey guys, im just announcing that ive changed my in-game to ON_Legion (from ON_Paddy [thought it sounded cool and i like the romans :3]) so if you see ON_Legion on Steam or in game, it me Tongue.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sebas - 08-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 11:46 PM)Bolt link Wrote:Just today i've passed 3000 hours in Mount and Blade: Warband, close to 1/3 of it in NI. I've been playing this game for a long time now, went through native, NW and most of its mods. Nord Invasion was the last of them, and i have to admit - the one that was the best of all. I managed to level my character up and even made a hero out of him, i obtained a legendary item and even killed Odin himself. I feel like i've finished the game now and like there is little else i can achieve here.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt

Usain, you are drunk again?  :o

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Leberkass - 08-02-2014

Will miss you Usuain played some great runs on Hard and Ragnarok with you.  :'(