NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Saladin - 08-02-2014

Ow man ? Sorry to see you go

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Cryptic - 09-02-2014

Hey guys this is a little late, since no events were set up for this weekend I contacted the event admin and set one up for today. The event will be at the normal time (7:30pm GMT). It will be a hard event on Swadian Town. I spoke to Sinister about it and he said it would be ok to set the event up. I will be leading this event and am looking for members of the house to come. Sorry again that this is late notice.

Also sorry to hear that Usain left it was fun playing with you and I hope to see you at a later patch.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - OdinsWolf - 10-02-2014

dont mean to repost but I think maybe you just missed my post so here it is

Player name:Odinswolf
Character ID:2459088
Level and Class of Main:Lvl 39 Sniper
Craft profession and level:N/A
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yes and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:yes Odinswolf
What's your time zone:CST
Why do you want to join us:I participated in the cav event a few weeks ago and it was a blast you guys seem like fun guys to play with but serious about playing to win which is how I like to play. Also my brother Renegade recommended you as a good house to join.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 11-02-2014

Hi guys, my apologies for the lack of news from my side the past week. I've been busy getting meself a job, which finally is starting to pay of, so I should be around more the from now on!
We'll be hosting moar events the coming week, including a second attempt at cavalry mode! Unless you guys are unable to make it, I was thinking of using the same schedule as last time, so cavalry on Friday and standard events in the weekend, probably all around 19:00 GMT again. If you wouldn't be able to make it, by all means, let me know, because these times aren't set yet, so they can always be changed.
Thanks lads, and see you all on the battlefield!
Maroon

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sebas - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 01:36 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Hi guys, my apologies for the lack of news from my side the past week. I've been busy getting meself a job, which finally is starting to pay of, so I should be around more the from now on!
We'll be hosting moar events the coming week, including a second attempt at cavalry mode! Unless you guys are unable to make it, I was thinking of using the same schedule as last time, so cavalry on Friday and standard events in the weekend, probably all around 19:00 GMT again. If you wouldn't be able to make it, by all means, let me know, because these times aren't set yet, so they can always be changed.
Maroon

Count me in for friday and sunday Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Cryptic - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 01:36 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Hi guys, my apologies for the lack of news from my side the past week. I've been busy getting meself a job, which finally is starting to pay of, so I should be around more the from now on!
Maroon

Count me in Maroon nice to see you again. I can make all the events if I still have power after the storm.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - _Legion_ - 12-02-2014

Ill be unable to make the cav event in Friday, and depending on timeings, maybe the Saturday event too :'(

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 12-02-2014

Aw, that's too bad, Paddy. Hope to see you Sunday at least!

As for the cavalry event Friday, details, tactics and more can be found here. I'll also get us some events for Saturday and Sunday, but those'll have to be scheduled first.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Haruka Otonashi - 12-02-2014

Player name:Octopus
Character ID:Octopus
Level and Class of Main: I'm a Pikeman 47
Craft profession and level:Black Smith lv 9
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes I have
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:I have it.My steam is The_Octopus
What's your time zone: GMT+1
Why do you want to join us: I want a new house for xp with fun and i'm looking for a good active House Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 12-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 09:48 PM)OdinsWolf link Wrote:dont mean to repost but I think maybe you just missed my post so here it is

Player name:Odinswolf
Character ID:2459088
Level and Class of Main:Lvl 39 Sniper
Craft profession and level:N/A
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yes and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:yes Odinswolf
What's your time zone:CST
Why do you want to join us:I participated in the cav event a few weeks ago and it was a blast you guys seem like fun guys to play with but serious about playing to win which is how I like to play. Also my brother Renegade recommended you as a good house to join.

(12-02-2014, 06:43 PM)Octopus link Wrote:Player name:Octopus
Character ID:Octopus
Level and Class of Main: I'm a Pikeman 47
Craft profession and level:Black Smith lv 9
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes I have
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:I have it.My steam is The_Octopus
What's your time zone: GMT+0
Why do you want to join us: I want a new house for xp with fun and i'm looking for a good active House Tongue

Both of your applications are pending, try to join us in teamspeak and on the events, so we can get to know you.

More news for our event on friday can be found here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=23058.0.html