NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SnRolls - 12-02-2014

Player name: Slave
Character ID:16283
Level and Class of Main: 45, Commando
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith level 6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes, but i don't like to use it very often as im a bit shy...
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: avivmaor2
What's your time zone: GMT +2
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to get some friends in this mod and have more fun Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 08:56 PM)SnRolls link Wrote:Player name: Slave
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes, but i don't like to use it very often as im a bit shy...
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to get some friends in this mod and have more fun Smile

Accepted of course! When I was a newb back in march 2012 you helped me leveling up and gave me tips, you were a hero for me. Now you came back after a long break and want to join my house, that's just awesome dude! It's time for us to help you growing.
Making friends won't be hard if you're in ON, we have enough active members, that are willing to play with you and have some nice tips ready for you.
I hope we can have fun again, like back in the days. Change your name(s) to ON_Name, also make sure to change your banner as well to:
[Image: XjQ6K.png]

Have fun, see you on the battlefield.

GAME ON!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SnRolls - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 09:13 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=SnRolls link=topic=8320.msg165688#msg165688 date=1392238602]
Player name: Slave

Accepted of course! When I was a newb back in march 2012 you helped me leveling up and gave me tips, you were a hero for me. Now you came back after a long break and want to join my house, that's just awesome dude! It's time for us to help you growing.
Making friends won't be hard if you're in ON, we have enough active members, that are willing to play with you and have some nice tips ready for you.
I hope we can have fun again, like back in the days. Change your name(s) to ON_Name, also make sure to change your banner as well to:
[Image: XjQ6K.png]

Have fun, see you on the battlefield.

GAME ON!
[/quote]

Thanks man Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Saladin - 18-02-2014

Hello everyone
I regret to announce that I'm leaving the house and going back to my old house LK
Good luck everyone
See you all in the battlefield

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SirHammel - 23-02-2014

I am on trial for a few weeks, and I was playing on the cav-event. Now I'm not sure, if that is enough to be accpeted, or if I should wait a little longer and try to be on more events.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alcaro87 - 26-02-2014

Player name:Greasy_Mexican
Character ID:2472429
Level and Class of Main:lvl 40 Sniper
Craft profession and level:BlackSmith lvl 6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Yes Alcaro87
What's your time zone:CST
Why do you want to join us:It's boring  just playing without a group.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 28-02-2014

(26-02-2014, 04:20 AM)Alcaro87 link Wrote:Player name:Greasy_Mexican
Character ID:2472429
Level and Class of Main:lvl 40 Sniper
Craft profession and level:BlackSmith lvl 6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Yes Alcaro87
What's your time zone:CST
Why do you want to join us:It's boring  just playing without a group.

Application denied. PM me for reasons.

(23-02-2014, 08:53 PM)SirHammel link Wrote:I am on trial for a few weeks, and I was playing on the cav-event. Now I'm not sure, if that is enough to be accpeted, or if I should wait a little longer and try to be on more events.

Hello,
Sorry for the delay. There has been some confusion on my part as I have been absent from several recent events. Application accepted! PM or poke on steam Maroon, Sinister or myself for invites into the house.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SirHammel - 28-02-2014

I'm a little bit confused. Should I add one of you on Steam or send a PM here on the website? (I feel kind of dumb)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 28-02-2014

Either or both is fine.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Kieranb99 - 01-03-2014

Player name: KG_Kieran
Character ID:2461621
Level and Class of Main: Level 40 Xbow
Craft profession and level: Armoursmith level 9
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes to both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: [5eGren]Kieranb99
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: Mike told me about ON and I thought it would be fun to join a clan.