NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 19-03-2014

(18-03-2014, 02:19 PM)darklit link Wrote:Player name: darklit_I (changing it soon)
Character ID: 2447180
Level and Class of Main: level 50, sniper (i respec sometimes)
Craft profession and level: level 9 armour smithing
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes,, and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: darklit
What's your time zone: i am in the EST time zone i believe
Why do you want to join us: my old house disbanded, so i am without house. and i know a few guys from ON from a while back like chopdick, and harlaus. i was kicked from this house a very long time ago, and i am not sure why. but it has been a while and i am hoping to be accepted again, i would love to be in this house because i know there are alot of members and this is one of the most renowned houses in the nord invasion world

(18-03-2014, 09:51 PM)Avox link Wrote:Player name: Avox
Character ID: 2447862
Level and Class of Main: Sniper, 52
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith, level 14
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Epicmandawg
What's your time zone: PST
Why do you want to join us: I have a few friends in your house, decided i'd join the fun with them. (Also Chopy has been begging me to join)

Both of your applications are pending, I'd like to gather some more information before deciding what to do with them. I'll get back to it soon.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 20-03-2014

(18-03-2014, 02:19 PM)darklit link Wrote:Player name: darklit_I (changing it soon)
Character ID: 2447180
Level and Class of Main: level 50, sniper (i respec sometimes)
Craft profession and level: level 9 armour smithing
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes,, and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: darklit
What's your time zone: i am in the EST time zone i believe
Why do you want to join us: my old house disbanded, so i am without house. and i know a few guys from ON from a while back like chopdick, and harlaus. i was kicked from this house a very long time ago, and i am not sure why. but it has been a while and i am hoping to be accepted again, i would love to be in this house because i know there are alot of members and this is one of the most renowned houses in the nord invasion world

Application denied. You applied for more than one house.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 22-03-2014

Righto, lads and lasses, it is time for some more ON events! Due to popular demand, we have decided to plan a cavalry event this time around, and Sunday we will try Ragnarok again for the first time in... A long time.
The Sunday event hasn't been confirmed yet, but I can tell you the cavalry event will be at 19:30 GMT, on Saturday the 22nd, and the Ragnarok event is requested at 19:00, on Sunday the 23rd. Try and be on TS a little in advance if you can, since that makes it quite a lot easier for us poor captains and leader to estimate how many ON peeps we'll be having. Of course, as always, any friend or associate of ON is very much welcome to join us for either event (yes, that includes you, Lenny), as long as there is a spot. Keep in mind that ON members will have a priority over non-members if we are low on server spots.

(18-03-2014, 09:51 PM)Avox link Wrote:Player name: Avox
Character ID: 2447862
Level and Class of Main: Sniper, 52
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith, level 14
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Epicmandawg
What's your time zone: PST
Why do you want to join us: I have a few friends in your house, decided i'd join the fun with them. (Also Chopy has been begging me to join)

Since Choppie has been begging to me as well, you'll be on trial for ON for now. I've invited you to the house, and will invite you on Steam soon. Try to be there for upcoming events, and make sure to hop on our Teamspeak channel (88.198.5.120:9990 - The Order of the Nobles) when you feel like it, so we all get to know one another better.

That's all for now, the Steamgroup will be updated with the new events soon[sup]TM[/sup], as will the message of the day on the NI website.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Mr Killer - 22-03-2014

Can u loan me a horsey for the cav event tomorrow when i get on ts before the event I'm to lazy to buy another one

(22-03-2014, 03:05 AM)Killer link Wrote:Can u loan me a horsey for the cav event tomorrow when i get on ts before the event I'm to lazy to buy another one

Looks like I forgot to note that this isn't your typical cav run we'll be doing, but a dismounted, anti-cavalry formation we're trying. The details can be found here.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - frigid123 - 22-03-2014

Player name: MedievalWizard
Character ID: 2442377

Level and Class of Main:Sniper level 43
Craft profession and level:Blacksmith level 6
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:
What's your time zone: NA EST
Why do you want to join us: you are a group of experienced players

(22-03-2014, 12:56 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=Killer link=topic=8320.msg171053#msg171053 date=1395457526]
Can u loan me a horsey for the cav event tomorrow when i get on ts before the event I'm to lazy to buy another one

Looks like I forgot to note that this isn't your typical cav run we'll be doing, but a dismounted, anti-cavalry formation we're trying. The details can be found here.
[/quote] the here link doesnt work for me on my phone can u post the url plz maroon?

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=23058.0.html

(22-03-2014, 04:25 PM)Maroon link Wrote:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=23058.0.html
thanks maroon what would u want me to bring my RG or pikeman?

(22-03-2014, 04:36 PM)Killer link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=8320.msg171121#msg171121 date=1395505559]
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=23058.0.html
thanks maroon what would u want me to bring my RG or pikeman?
[/quote]

That somewhat depends on what is geared out best, but we generally have a need for shielders more, and almost everyone has a pikeman of sorts.