NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Handef_Snizel - 26-03-2014

Sinister said application denied. I think that means stop posting. You are just making yourself look worse.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 26-03-2014

Thank you Handef, that is indeed correct. Your application has been denied, if you desperately feel the need to keep typing, please do so over PM's.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - ice456 - 26-03-2014

I know it was Denied but he was wrong in the scam and I don't like being accused of something I did not do

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Renji - 26-03-2014

I can tell you, this IS the banned torchy. I have a feeling in my gut that it is him. Torchy was known in SK as odd. Torchy oddly leaves and comes back days or months later, preferably when the heat from what he did dies down. If I recall, all his alts are a spin-off of "torchy" with awkward spelling and all. He probably has some weird names by now, but I can sum it all up for you. He is using an account to take heat off himself and to prevent people from learning his nature and history of trades. If this upsets anyone, I guess you are free to petition to remove this post.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - ice456 - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 06:31 AM)Renji link Wrote:I can tell you, this IS the banned torchy. I have a feeling in my gut that it is him. Torchy was known in SK as odd. Torchy oddly leaves and comes back days or months later, preferably when the heat from what he did dies down. If I recall, all his alts are a spin-off of "torchy" with awkward spelling and all. He probably has some weird names by now, but I can sum it all up for you. He is using an account to take heat off himself and to prevent people from learning his nature and history of trades. If this upsets anyone, I guess you are free to petition to remove this post.
why would I want to. Hide my trade history I never scammed anyone or did a bad trade

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 26-03-2014

Enough is enough, if you want to talk about this, just PM each other, keep this thread clean, please.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Wiener_Wurstchen - 26-03-2014

Player name:SG_Kill221
Char ID: 2439084
Level/class:lvl 52,choosen marksman
craft profession:alchimist lvl 15
teamspeak: yes and I got a mic.
Steam: yes I got steam:Kill221
Time zone: GMT+1 , german time
why wanna join?:I want to play with good guys, someone who play this mod every day like me Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - frigid123 - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 08:49 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:Enough is enough, if you want to talk about this, just PM each other, keep this thread clean, please.
then do not accuse people of doing something they did not do

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 09:15 PM)Wiener_Wurstchen link Wrote:Player name:SG_Kill221
Char ID: 2439084
Level/class:lvl 52,choosen marksman
craft profession:alchimist lvl 15
teamspeak: yes and I got a mic.
Steam: yes I got steam:Kill221
Time zone: GMT+1 , german time
why wanna join?:I want to play with good guys, someone who play this mod every day like me Tongue

Application on trial, please join our events this weekend so we can get to know each other.
See you on the battlefield!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 27-03-2014

I have updated the OP, we have a new challenge, beat prince and king ragnar on every single map, updated member list (almost), adding the last few names now.

We'll be doing Hard Mode runs on saturdays and normal mode runs on sundays.

Good luck and have fun!