NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 08-04-2014

(08-04-2014, 04:16 PM)FF_Leberkas link Wrote:1# charakter
Player name: Leberkas
Character ID:2456337
Level and Class of Main: 52 / Warden (support siege engineer with shc or heavy platform)
Craft profession and level: Alchemist lvl 12
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: swagetthi
What's your time zone and where are you from: Germany (mother from netherlands , speaking and understanding it fluent
Why do you want to join us: because you are a great team with friendly players and I hope i can join
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2# charakter
Player name: LLeberkas
ID : 2465986
craft profession : none
Class : commando lvl 50 going for RG (with aegis)(field surgeon with a tome but not usable yet .. 120 k xp left)

Hope to get a quick answer of you.. Smile
greetings Leberkas

Application on trial, join us in teamspeak and the events this weekend, so we can get to know, I just added you on steam.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - DrWhoCares - 11-04-2014

Player name: Bulk_Squatthrust
Character ID: 2480560
Level and Class of Main: 39, Infantry
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith, 4
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: ♑ Kurloz Makara ♑, http://steamcommunity.com/id/drwhocares/
What's your time zone and where are you from: UTC -6?, Central, Minnesota (USA)
Why do you want to join us: When I first found this mod, the nobles were the greatest of the great, at least in my eyes. I always aspired to become one of them. Then I accidentally befriended one in disguise. He invited me to one of your events, and even said I should apply. I would love to become a member of the Order of the Nobles.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 11-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 07:25 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote:Player name: Bulk_Squatthrust
Character ID: 2480560
Level and Class of Main: 39, Infantry
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith, 4
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: ♑ Kurloz Makara ♑, http://steamcommunity.com/id/drwhocares/
What's your time zone and where are you from: UTC -6?, Central, Minnesota (USA)
Why do you want to join us: When I first found this mod, the nobles were the greatest of the great, at least in my eyes. I always aspired to become one of them. Then I accidentally befriended one in disguise. He invited me to one of your events, and even said I should apply. I would love to become a member of the Order of the Nobles.
Considering you were present at the last event, you'll be put on trial. Your character's been invited, added to the steamgroup, yadiya. Try to be there at least for events during your trial period (and afterwards of course!). Hopping on teamspeak every now and then to have a chat also helps.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Ramos_Caoliki - 13-04-2014

Player name:Ramos_Caoliki
Character ID:7743
Level and Class of Main: Zweihander / lvl 52 / Master Peltast / lvl 52
Craft profession and level: Alchemist lvl 16 + Armoursmith lvl 17
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Indeed
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Ramos Caoliki
What's your time zone and where are you from:  UK / GMT
Why do you want to join us:
I've been inactive for a few weeks after disbanding my own house and I've returned and am looking for house. The Order is the only house i can think of that i'd enjoy being a part of since i already know a few members whom are good guys and i feel i'd fit in and could actively contribute to the house.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 13-04-2014

(13-04-2014, 12:27 AM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote:Player name:Ramos_Caoliki
Character ID:7743
Level and Class of Main: Zweihander / lvl 52 / Master Peltast / lvl 52
Craft profession and level: Alchemist lvl 16 + Armoursmith lvl 17
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Indeed
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Ramos Caoliki
What's your time zone and where are you from:  UK / GMT
Why do you want to join us:
I've been inactive for a few weeks after disbanding my own house and I've returned and am looking for house. The Order is the only house i can think of that i'd enjoy being a part of since i already know a few members whom are good guys and i feel i'd fit in and could actively contribute to the house.

To ensure you do indeed fit in ON, you'll be put on trial for now. I'll invite your characters to the house, and stuffs like that. Trials last from a few weeks to... well, until we can say for sure if you'll fit in, pretty much. Tongue
We do not have any events this weekend, and it's not sure yet if we will next weekend, considering it's Easter then, but try to be on for events when you can, and when they're actually hosted. Hopping on our teamspeak channel every now and then also helps.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - SPQR_Dio - 21-04-2014

Player name:LF_Epic_RoyalGuard(recently respecc)
Character ID:2461482
Level and Class of Main:52 Sniper
Craft profession and level:Blacksmith lvl11
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:gianluca972
What's your time zone and where are you from:GMT+1; Italy
Why do you want to join us:My old house leave the game so im trying to find another friendly and comptive house Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Gilles150 - 21-04-2014

Player name:Gilles
Character ID: 2453195
Level and Class of Main:42, Commando
Craft profession and level:Alch, 8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:gilles1709
What's your time zone and where are you from:+0200
Why do you want to join us:Becuse I realy whant to be in a house and I heard this house is the best.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - gvn1999 - 21-04-2014

(21-04-2014, 04:05 PM)Gilles150 link Wrote:Player name:Gilles
Character ID: 2453195
Level and Class of Main:42, Commando
Craft profession and level:Alch, 8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:gilles1709
What's your time zone and where are you from:+0200
Why do you want to join us:Becuse I realy whant to be in a house and I heard this house is the best.

I have nothing to do with this topic= buut aren´t you already in ON?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 22-04-2014

Well, I guess some of you may have sensed this coming, but as leaders of the Order of the Nobles, Sinister, Harlaus and me think it's best for everyone if ON were to be put in the fridge for some time. ON has been waving in and out of inactivity for the past months, and we feel it is time to stop dragging around a dead horse.

Sinister will be staying with ON, and the house itself will go in hibernation, so to say. We will stop recruiting (sorry you guys who just applied! Thanks for the trust anyway though), and encourage all of you to either look for a different house (for the time being Tongue) or find your luck elsewhere, because this also means there will be no events coming from ON.

I still have the armory character in the house, and I would like to kindly ask everyone who is borrowing stuff from others to return it to ON_Armory. I will then return it to the original owner. This process might take a while, but I hope everyone gets all of his stuff back.

This also means I myself will be concluding my time with ON, after nearly 2 years. It's been an awesome time for the (by far) largest part, and I'm thankful to all of you for entrusting me to be your captain for the past 8 months.
For those of you that will be looking to join a different house, I can suggest houses such as LK or CC, they are a bunch of awesome fellows, and I'm sure they'll welcome the vast majority of us, if you were to ask.
To all of the newer members of ON, I'm sorry couldn't have seen ON in "the old days", so to speak, our golden time of the house tournament and before, basically.
And finally, to all of you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the awesome time I've had with all of you. I can't tell you how much I've learned being part of ON, and how much I have loved being so.

Thank you all for sticking with ON, and remember: you will see ON again in the future.

Maroon

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Leberkass - 22-04-2014

I am sad to see such a great house after VLKA passing their great times and nearly disband Sad
I still remember the when I have started this mod and VLKA and ON were the most active houses and thei style to play this game was awesome.
I hope to see some of you guys still around Wink
Best luck to all of you.
@Sini: Hope to see you around soon to loot your real first legendary Tongue