NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 24-05-2014

Good news, I am done with my finals, yeaaah! Now I finally have lots of time to spend on NordInvasion. Since I'm back, we'll be recruiting again, not sure if anyone wants to join anyway, but it's worth a shot.  Wink
If you feel like coming back to ON, just post your application here, I'd love to see old members coming back. We are also looking for a new Captain, since we only have one Captain; Harlaus...

We'll also have events again, two every weekend. I guess it will be allied events if we don't have enough members yet for next weekend. If your house wants to allied events with ON, then PM me about it.

Also another note, I think there will be a house tournament soon, so we will also be training for that.

Game ON!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Brew - 24-05-2014

Player name: Gen
Character ID: 11187
Level and Class of Main: 52 Royal Guard
Craft profession and level: 12 Blacksmith, 10 Alchemist & 9 Armorsmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes & yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Gen
What's your time zone and where are you from: CEST, Sweden
Why do you want to join us: Played a lot with ON members, mainly Sinister, and find ON to be a friendly house that still gets stuff done! Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 24-05-2014

(24-05-2014, 08:53 PM)Genpuu link Wrote:Player name: Gen
Character ID: 11187
Level and Class of Main: 52 Royal Guard
Craft profession and level: 12 Blacksmith, 10 Alchemist & 9 Armorsmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes & yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Gen
What's your time zone and where are you from: CEST, Sweden
Why do you want to join us: Played a lot with ON members, mainly Sinister, and find ON to be a friendly house that still gets stuff done! Tongue

Application accepted! I'm glad to see you applying for my house.

Make sure to change the names of all your characters to ON_Name.
Change your banner to:
[Image: XjQ6K.png]

See you on the battlefield.

Game ON!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 25-05-2014

(25-05-2014, 06:39 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote:Hello,
My friend (Leberkas) and me have enough from FF. We decided to join a better house (ON), because FF is only inactiv and i have some points why i left FF.

- Leberkas & FreakyZ

Applications denied, though you are welcome to join our events in the future. PM me for the reason if you want.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maximus. - 29-05-2014

Player name: Maximus
Character ID:2472383
Level and Class of Main: Sniper,39
Craft profession and level :Armoursmith, level 12
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes I have TS3 but not a mic
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: I do have steam, Steam name Maximus
What's your time zone and where are you from:England, GMT
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you because you are a fun, caring and just overall and very good house.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 29-05-2014

(29-05-2014, 11:59 AM)Pikeman_Maximus link Wrote:Player name: Maximus
Character ID:2472383
Level and Class of Main: Sniper,39
Craft profession and level :Armoursmith, level 12
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes I have TS3 but not a mic
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: I do have steam, Steam name Maximus
What's your time zone and where are you from:England, GMT
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you because you are a fun, caring and just overall and very good house.

Thanks for showing interest in ON. As for right now, as neither Sinister nor myself know you well enough to say yes or no, you'll be under consideration. Feel free to join us on TS or for any future events so we can get to know you better. PM or poke me on steam if you have any further questions.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maximus. - 30-05-2014

When are you you events? So I could maybe hop into one. And whats your Steam name?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - iMarc7 - 05-06-2014

Hello,

- Leberkas & FreakyZ

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 01:27 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote:Hello,

- Leberkas & FreakyZ

Both of your applications are pending, I'll put you guys on a trial. We'll have 1 or 2 events this weekend, so please try to attend to those, so we can get to know you two better.
I know we refused your applications from 2 weeks ago, that was mainly because of a report... Just add me on steam, Leberkas, it's: Sinister_Soldier.

Please behave and:

Game ON!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - -Perception- - 05-06-2014

Phew, good thing I havent changed my tags yet..  Tongue
Nice to see ON coming back.