NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Matthias - 26-06-2014

Player name: Mirkwood_Prince_Thranduil/FF_Josef1_                      FF* will be replaced  if the time has come
Character ID: 2443115(Thranduil), 2447298(Josef1
Level and Class of Main: [/b Level 52 warden
[b]Craft profession and level:
Armorsmith= Level 11
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:  of course
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:  matthias[IR_Nr59]
What's your time zone and where are you from: Central European( Germany)
Why do you want to join us:

Since  my last house has been drained,I'm looking for a new one and  for a new team to meet.Why did I choose ON?, because I heard that you are coming back now. You guys are lovly and friendly.Everytime when I joined your channel the conversations were really interesting and funny ,especially  Sinnister. Sometimes I joined your events or runs to help which were really great.I hope, I will get a chance to join ON and to enjoy your fabulous events.

Personal crafting destinys:Ebony Arrows
Personal Statment: Teamplayer

PS I'm also a person  that is able to help other players (low levels) to skill up their chars if needed.

I'm looking forward to hear from  you soon.If you want me to join your channel in the next days,then I will be available anytime. (just poke me on steam)

best wishes
Elvish Thranduil

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 26-06-2014

(26-06-2014, 09:23 PM)Matthias link Wrote:Player name: Mirkwood_Prince_Thranduil/FF_Josef1_                      FF* will be replaced  if the time has come
Character ID: 2443115(Thranduil), 2447298(Josef1
Level and Class of Main: [/b Level 52 warden
[b]Craft profession and level:
Armorsmith= Level 11
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:  of course
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:  matthias[IR_Nr59]
What's your time zone and where are you from: Central European( Germany)
Why do you want to join us:

Since  my last house has been drained,I'm looking for a new one and  for a new team to meet.Why did I choose ON?, because I heard that you are coming back now. You guys are lovly and friendly.Everytime when I joined your channel the conversations were really interesting and funny ,especially  Sinnister. Sometimes I joined your events or runs to help which were really great.I hope, I will get a chance to join ON and to enjoy your fabulous events.

Personal crafting destinys:Ebony Arrows
Personal Statment: Teamplayer

PS I'm also a person  that is able to help other players (low levels) to skill up their chars if needed.

I'm looking forward to hear from  you soon.If you want me to join your channel in the next days,then I will be available anytime. (just poke me on steam)

best wishes
Elvish Thranduil

You will be on a trial period until we think you fitting in with the other members well then you will be able to become a full member. If you have any question add [ON] Dom/Harlaus and or me on steam.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Saladin - 27-06-2014

(26-06-2014, 09:23 PM)Matthias link Wrote:Everytime when I joined your channel the conversations were really interesting and funny ,especially  Sinnister

wait what ?
can Sini even speak ?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Dreaded_Max3 - 27-06-2014

Character ID: 2478262
Level and Class of Main:42 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: armour smith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yup
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: you have me
What's your time zone and where are you from: SA and 2 hours ahead
Why do you want to join us: looking for a good and active house with friends in

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Dom - 27-06-2014

(27-06-2014, 01:14 PM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Character ID: 2478262
Level and Class of Main:42 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: armour smith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yup
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: you have me
What's your time zone and where are you from: SA and 2 hours ahead
Why do you want to join us: looking for a good and active house with friends in

Right, you will be on trial until we feel that you are ready to join as a full member.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - ReD_WaR - 29-06-2014

Player name: ReD_WaR
Character ID:2440107
Level and Class of Main: 52 sniper
Craft profession and level: armorsmith lvl 22
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: _re_red_war
What's your time zone and where are you from: +3 or +4 ( Russia, Sain-Petersburg)
Why do you want to join us: bec i found good people and want play with clan membersBig Grin Like EventsBig Grin

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Usain Bolt - 30-06-2014

Thanks again for that speed-run event yesterday! Smile I wonder if we could do rag in 45 min... :Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - cazaa - 01-07-2014

Player name: Cazza
Character ID: 2483640
Level + main: 39 Sniper
TS3+ Mic: Yes
Steam name: callummcmahon
Time zone + location: GMT, United kingdom
Why i would like to join: I have played with many of the ON clan during my time on nord invasion, and got along with them well. I would be interested in doing events with you all, hopefully improving all of our enjoyment on this game.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 02-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 08:05 PM)cazaa link Wrote:Player name: Cazza
Character ID: 2483640
Level + main: 39 Sniper
TS3+ Mic: Yes
Steam name: callummcmahon
Time zone + location: GMT, United kingdom
Why i would like to join: I have played with many of the ON clan during my time on nord invasion, and got along with them well. I would be interested in doing events with you all, hopefully improving all of our enjoyment on this game.

Yo,
Denied.

The last time you applied, you said you were 20, which makes it more difficult to believe you're 18.You also went AFK or just never followed through last time, which doesn't fill me with any sort of confidence this time. You also applied to EITRI just one week ago before applying here again, which further diminishes my interest. Feel free to PM me if you think I am wrong and really want to join, but until you do so, denied.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - cazaa - 02-07-2014

I want to swim with Dom, Sinister, and Harlaus