NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 28-07-2014

(28-07-2014, 07:00 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote:Hey ON;
I have decided to leave ON. Some of the members including Alex insulted me and this was after all of the work I had done for ON, for instance buying Short Heavy Barricades for other members to use etc. Alex I did get a ban and I did make mistakes but I have changed and am more mature now. I cannot say the same for you killing the last on Thor and leaving the event after doing so. I hope all the other members have a good time but this is where I leave.

- FreakyZ

Good luck in your future houses.

(28-07-2014, 07:33 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:Sad to see such a house going to get hurt again after getting so much members.
I wish ON best of luck for the furture.

Thank you! ON has taken worse hits, it's unfortunate that some people decided leaving was their best option, but that's their decision and we should respect that. I do hope some of them reconsider, but if they don't want to stay in ON, it doesn't do anyone good to ask them to stay longer and be even less happy.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - 2Smacks - 28-07-2014

Player name: 2Smacks
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class of Main: Im level 47 and im an Pikeman
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith level 4
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes i have teamspeak and i have an mic but i dont really talk as much.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:my steam Name is Jordiac
What's your time zone and where are you from: Im Eastern time zone and im NA
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you guys,because i would like an house with teamwork and an suitable time for me to make the Events.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Buttercup - 28-07-2014

(28-07-2014, 08:32 PM)Redhawk link Wrote:Player name: 2Smacks
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes i have teamspeak and i have an mic but i dont really talk as much.
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you guys,because i would like an house with teamwork and an suitable time for me to make the Events.
Yo man we don't do none of this been banned been done stuff y'all aint here, SO....... DENIED

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Fred_Frederickus - 28-07-2014

Please just answer with a little bit more respect.

(28-07-2014, 08:32 PM)Redhawk link Wrote:Player name: 2Smacks

Sorry man, you're denied due to your past.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Suns - 28-07-2014

Quote:Rules:

You must be level 39 or higher with your main character.
You must have teamspeak. A microphone would be nice.
You must be a teamplayer, willing to donate gold to house bank and donate craftables to the house.
You must be polite to other members of the house.
You must have a Cheat/Ban-free history.
Why do a lot of people never read that before applying? D:

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 28-07-2014

(28-07-2014, 08:41 PM)Suns link Wrote:
Quote:Rules:

You must be level 39 or higher with your main character.
You must have teamspeak. A microphone would be nice.
You must be a teamplayer, willing to donate gold to house bank and donate craftables to the house.
You must be polite to other members of the house.
You must have a Cheat/Ban-free history.
Why do a lot of people never read that before applying? D:

Because.... They're too lazy to check the OP.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Leberkass - 28-07-2014

I think they just hope that you will not notice it and accept them as a trial member.
Sometimes it works

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Ramos_Caoliki - 28-07-2014

I too have decided to throw in the towel and leave. Insulting my friends is not something i will put up with nor condone. Good luck in all your future endeavors and try to be a little nicer to those who have built your house for you.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Plunket - 28-07-2014

I am no longer interested in joining ON after recent events. I wish good luck to ON in the future.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Baum - 28-07-2014

Hey,
Im not longer interested in joining ON.
I wish u good luck.