NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Buttercup - 29-07-2014

(27-07-2014, 07:55 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:Sorry guys to say this but I am also leaving ON because of what happened a couple of days ago. Also I think it is better for me to join a different house. I have had a great time in the events I have joined. See you all in the field of battle.

Bye  bye

-Maximus.
(28-07-2014, 07:00 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote:Hey ON;
I have decided to leave ON. Some of the members including Alex insulted me and this was after all of the work I had done for ON, for instance buying Short Heavy Barricades for other members to use etc. Alex I did get a ban and I did make mistakes but I have changed and am more mature now. I cannot say the same for you killing the last on Thor and leaving the event after doing so. I hope all the other members have a good time but this is where I leave.

- FreakyZ
(28-07-2014, 10:30 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote:I too have decided to throw in the towel and leave. Insulting my friends is not something i will put up with nor condone. Good luck in all your future endeavors and try to be a little nicer to those who have built your house for you.
(28-07-2014, 11:02 PM)Plunket link Wrote:I am no longer interested in joining ON after recent events. I wish good luck to ON in the future.
(28-07-2014, 11:31 PM)Baum link Wrote:Hey,
Im not longer interested in joining ON.
I wish u good luck.
(26-07-2014, 05:42 PM)Dom link Wrote:I am going to make this official and leave the Order Of The Nobles. I have mostly had a wonderful time in ON and enjoyed playing with all of you but because of recent events I would rather not have any part in ON anymore. I hope you all have a great time playing with each other and I hope to speak to you some time in the future, again many thanks for the good times! If any of you are interested in why I left you may message me on steam or PM me.

Regards,

Dom
¯\(°_°)/¯ Sad to see most of you leaving. I choose to not pick sides on this argument, and both sides are a bit silly. One day things will blow over and everyone will hold hands and love each other like Portugal loves Spain.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Tjav - 29-07-2014

but, portugal and spain still hates each other.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Serafall - 29-07-2014

Taking back my application too.

good luck guys.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Logan - 29-07-2014

I am too revoking my application and taking my ass else

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Knight_Ather - 31-07-2014

Hey,
Im not longer interested in joining ON.
I wish u good luck.

-Ather

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Fuzzy_Lumpkin - 01-08-2014

I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Soviet - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote:I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
You're leaving elsewhere? I thought you were leaving ON.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Fuzzy_Lumpkin - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 03:46 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=Fuzzy_Lumpkin link=topic=8320.msg190680#msg190680 date=1406907402]
I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
You're leaving elsewhere? I thought you were leaving ON.
[/quote]

Is it really that hard for you to understand the damn sentence?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Buttercup - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote:I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
Goodbye my sweet.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Choppy - 01-08-2014

House cleanup is done, congratulations to everyone left! Some of you are still welcome, for the rest, good luck somewhere else! Big Grin