NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 24-06-2013

The problem with crafting a good armor, though, is that it only helps one player at a time, and the upgrade from the previous armor is rather small. For example, Swadian Half-Plate only give 2 more body armor than the trans, Royal Scale only gives 4 more body than the Bear, etc.
Medic Boxes are more useful in an event or a long run, as one guy can hold 32 (!) medic boxes at once, without having to refill, which is very useful.
Once we're done with this craft, by the way, I vote we go for Master Surgeon's Kits.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Fitz - 24-06-2013

(24-06-2013, 10:37 AM)Maroon link Wrote:The problem with crafting a good armor, though, is that it only helps one player at a time, and the upgrade from the previous armor is rather small. For example, Swadian Half-Plate only give 2 more body armor than the trans, Royal Scale only gives 4 more body than the Bear, etc.
Medic Boxes are more useful in an event or a long run, as one guy can hold 32 (!) medic boxes at once, without having to refill, which is very useful.
Once we're done with this craft, by the way, I vote we go for Master Surgeon's Kits.

What he said  Wink

Yeah the idea was to make an item which benefits the whole team simultaneously so basically any support item such as the good kits, barrels or tomes

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alex - 24-06-2013

Tiberias of course you can heal with a Surgeons kit, but how do you want to spam heals on a map without a refill, thats not rly possible. But i can understand you a bit, but it would be better to craft a shield then not a armor Wink

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 24-06-2013

It's just what Maroon, Fitz and Alex said. Anyways, after we are done with crafting the Field Medic Box we do another crafting project.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alphaa - 25-06-2013

Player name: Many, Main: DK_Alphaa
Character ID: 2438331
Level and Class of Main: 52 Sniper
Craft profession and level: Main: Blacksmith level 18
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Sure
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Well, you know me
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: DK got disbanded and I didn´t know which house to join instead so I decided to join my old house again what was always fun with you guys Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 25-06-2013

(25-06-2013, 03:55 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:Player name: Many, Main: DK_Alphaa
Character ID: 2438331
Level and Class of Main: 52 Sniper
Craft profession and level: Main: Blacksmith level 18
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Sure
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Well, you know me
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: DK got disbanded and I didn´t know which house to join instead so I decided to join my old house again what was always fun with you guys Smile

Accepted! Welcome back in ON. Make sure to change your names and banners to ON_Name and the banner with the text ''Nobles'' on it.

See you on the battlefield and on TeamSpeak!

(25-06-2013, 03:57 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:See you on the battlefield and on TeamSpeak!

Already there Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Beta - 25-06-2013

(25-06-2013, 03:58 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:[quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=8320.msg120483#msg120483 date=1372175866]

Already there Tongue
[/quote]

Alphaa and Beta, sounds like a happy marriage!  ;D

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - ON_Orknarlok - 25-06-2013

and where is Gamma ? i think we need 3 Big Grin

(25-06-2013, 05:22 PM)Beta link Wrote:[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=8320.msg120485#msg120485 date=1372175934]
[quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=8320.msg120483#msg120483 date=1372175866]

Already there Tongue
[/quote]

Alphaa and Beta, sounds like a happy marriage!  ;D
[/quote]

I was in ON before you!! I was there when On had his old name, you will never be like me! :p