NordInvasion Forum
House Crafting! - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Crafting (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: House Crafting (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: House Crafting! (/showthread.php?tid=6240)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: House Crafting! - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 23-02-2013

Senni

Repeater is now 2 x Phoenix Feather

FYI

Re: House Crafting! - FMPrussia - 24-02-2013

Hey,

As you can obviously see I'm from CC, we've been grinding our Defender skill none stop and are around level 13 I believe. I was more importantly wondering what level do you need to be able to craft the Tower Shield. From the past CC events we have been getting absolutely pounded by the Nords and I have realised that the regular Royals are just going to be made redundant once a House reaches the Tower shield, this is also to see how long it will take until we can actually reach Thor or Odin again. If anyone has a single clue about the Tower Shield (The Mats and Level Required) it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: House Crafting! - Maroon - 24-02-2013

Just remember that Tower shield is a Sharpshooter shield from what I've heard Wink

Re: House Crafting! - Tee - 24-02-2013

(24-02-2013, 12:08 PM)CC_Prussia link Wrote: Hey,

As you can obviously see I'm from CC, we've been grinding our Defender skill none stop and are around level 13 I believe. I was more importantly wondering what level do you need to be able to craft the Tower Shield. From the past CC events we have been getting absolutely pounded by the Nords and I have realised that the regular Royals are just going to be made redundant once a House reaches the Tower shield, this is also to see how long it will take until we can actually reach Thor or Odin again. If anyone has a single clue about the Tower Shield (The Mats and Level Required) it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm fairly sure that the tower shield is both a legendary and only for sharpshooters.
Its stats are very similar to a royal (it just has 200 more hp), but it has much larger dimensions
Hope that helps

Ah, I heard it was for the commando and its had more HP and a higher resistance so it was ideal for shielding.

*EDIT The Tower Shield has been confirmed as a craftable not a legendary ^

Re: House Crafting! - Trader - 24-02-2013

(24-02-2013, 01:48 PM)PrussiaRS link Wrote: *EDIT The Tower Shield has been confirmed as a craftable not a legendary ^

By whom?

Re: House Crafting! - Maroon - 24-02-2013

Tower Shield stats:
Weight: 2.5
Resistance: 45 (more than Royal and sks) Not true, it's the same
Hit Points: 1450
Speed Rating: 84
Shield Height: 100 (actual size is bigger)
Shield Length: 47

The peculiar thing about the shield, is that it seems to do damage. In the item stats, is says the Shield does 1c, while other shields in the stats have a 0 there.
I can't tell for which class it will be, but judging by the size, my guess is it's a Sharpshooter shield.

Re: House Crafting! - Senni - 24-02-2013

Ignore the damage part, afaik it's meaningless.

And don't chuck away your royals just yet..

(24-02-2013, 02:42 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Tower Shield stats:
Weight: 2.5
Resistance: 45 (more than Royal and sks)
Hit Points: 1450
Speed Rating: 84
Shield Height: 100 (actual size is bigger)
Shield Length: 47

The peculiar thing about the shield, is that it seems to do damage. In the item stats, is says the Shield does 1c, while other shields in the stats have a 0 there.
I can't tell for which class it will be, but judging by the size, my guess is it's a Sharpshooter shield.

Ah thanks for all the informations guys this should help us out at Clan Cameron ^

Re: House Crafting! - Tee - 24-02-2013

(24-02-2013, 01:48 PM)PrussiaRS link Wrote: Ah, I heard it was for the commando and its had more HP and a higher resistance so it was ideal for shielding.

*EDIT The Tower Shield has been confirmed as a craftable not a legendary ^

Really? Wow, well I bet it'll be expensive! Tongue