NordInvasion Forum
The Infantry Problem 2 - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Infantry Problem 2 (/showthread.php?tid=63719)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: The Infantry Problem - DR. - 01-12-2017

Best idea ever maybe put a window in the wall cade. Just change the model in some way that you can keep the hit points or maybe even buff them.

RE: The Infantry Problem - Sir Baron - 01-12-2017

Cades go hand and hand with Infantry

They serve the save purpose to stop the nords and give the team a better and faster way of killing them
I know that it was the rise of walls that left Infantry more or less useless

That has been changed but people still blame to few walls when they wipe with 15-20 walls on Thor
A force change is the only way to stop the real problem with Infantry which is not being able to shield do to walls
even if you block of with SHC's for like wave 1-6 RG joins on 6 and can get a shielding gap without much trouble

Terror you just said that armor is overrated
That means you don't think Infantry needs any buff so I don't know why you are posting here

RE: The Infantry Problem - Disco - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 01:50 AM)Woody Wrote: Best idea ever maybe put a window in the wall cade. Just change the model in some way that you can keep the hit points or maybe even buff them.
Is this what you had in mind?

RE: The Infantry Problem - TerrorBite - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 02:01 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Terror you just said that armor is overrated
That means you don't think Infantry needs any buff so I don't know why you are posting here

bahahaha i was joking. i was teasing coconut for never using boots, and extrapolating the logic to body armour being useless.

That is my point
This thread is not for joking
Coco's post as funny as it is does have a point
You can still melee with really bad armor
Your post is spam and contradictory

(01-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: That is my point
This thread is not for joking
Coco's post as funny as it is does have a point
You can still melee with really bad armor
Your post is spam and contradictory

Wow, talk about bias.

Assumption 1: coco is joking -> i am joking, 
- I am not doing anything different to him.

Assumption 2: coco is being serious to some extent -> so am i
- whatever serious point he is making I am making a counterargument to it 
-> he is saying no boots/light armour is positive and im poking at a flaw in his basis for this argument; archers aim at head but you still get hit in the feet and body.
Most people do wear heavy armour and boots too so if anything is more serious it is the side that fits this the most

When you aggro someone baron, make sure you view different perspectives eh?

RE: The Infantry Problem - DR. - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 02:25 AM)Disco Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 01:50 AM)Woody Wrote: Best idea ever maybe put a window in the wall cade. Just change the model in some way that you can keep the hit points or maybe even buff them.
Is this what you had in mind?
Yep.

I can't see your view when you contradict yourself

Maybe if you didn't think body armor was over rated you would not need a buff to HP

As Coco said if you can not get hit you don't need better armor or HP

(01-12-2017, 02:51 AM)TerrorBite Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 02:01 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Terror you just said that armor is overrated

bahahaha i was joking. i was teasing coconut for never using boots, and extrapolating the logic to body armour being useless.

didnt bother reading ^? Baron really wtf

"As Coco said if you can not get hit you don't need better armor or HP"

you are a genius. this logic ->  i killed ragnar with a training staff because i had others to carry me and keep me safe. But i didnt even get hit or need a better weapon to win, so why even release better equipment? let's just leave pikemen with training staffs and no armour. I mean I am struggling not to be rude and start throwing shit at you.

RE: The Infantry Problem - Stillicho - 01-12-2017

Different classes. Infantry needs more armor because they get beat the piss out of in melee. Still need some on ranged, but weight is a factor in ranged classes. Logic?