NordInvasion Forum
Tournament Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Tournament Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=63937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Winter - 14-12-2017

(14-12-2017, 08:15 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So just want to make sure this would only put 3 legendary's in?

Yup!  Points are shared across regions and there will only be one reward pool.

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Skan - 14-12-2017

are afg/non NI players allowed to join?

if i remember correctly, last time some native player played and won and gave the legendary to his brother

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Winter - 14-12-2017

(14-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Skan Wrote: are afg/non NI players allowed to join?

if i remember correctly, last time some native player played and won and gave the legendary to his brother

The rule will most likely be a minimum time since creation (e.g. account must have been created at least 1 or 2 months ago).  I don't feel like policing how active people are in something meant to be fun for the community, and there is no reason to alienate AFG returning players.

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Skan - 14-12-2017

well, I am sure there will be a few native players who participate and then sell it for rl money 8)

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Habor - 15-12-2017

which is nice, 3x tempest is getting rl :-)

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Krex - 15-12-2017

Very interested. Any idea when this will happen?
Personally, I'd appreciate it being before Christmas - or at some point in January. I won't be able to attend anything between Christmas and New Year(5th of January, actually) anyway and I believe that's going to be the same for quite a few people.

RE: Tournament Interest Gauge - Winter - 16-12-2017

(15-12-2017, 09:51 PM)Krex Wrote: Very interested. Any idea when this will happen?
Personally, I'd appreciate it being before Christmas - or at some point in January. I won't be able to attend anything between Christmas and New Year(5th of January, actually) anyway and I believe that's going to be the same for quite a few people.

Most likely early January.

RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - Green_Dragon - 30-12-2017

I have a question concerning the bow category in which I plan to attend:

When fighting in this category, will it be allowed to equip a sword? To be more precise, will
it be possible to win the bow category simply by using melee? So no chances for people that
only use autoblock such as me?

RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - Lophorius - 30-12-2017

so after like 5 mins of playing some input:
armour soak value feels wrong,
movement and hit registration needs to be fixed somehow
make the kick work

RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - Kaasovic - 30-12-2017

Ranged weaponry feels very underpowered. With light armour I only took 15% damage when getting hit in the chest by a crossbow. Melee vs light armour is fine, while melee vs heavy armour takes too many hits to kill imo.