Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(27-10-2017, 01:33 PM)fluffiluffigus Wrote: Hey guys. anything new going on that i might have missed? also who would i talk to about getting my items back out of the Sk_armory?

I have read through your account's trading history and the only things I found that could match this description are Tsuki giving you some equipment from SK_Crafting_Bank and you giving all of your stuff to Delion_Armory in July of 2013.  I'm guessing you are referring to Delion in this case.  I will PM you with further info.
Respectfully stepping down from SK. Had some good times with house but time to move on.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(16-01-2018, 03:08 AM)Winter Wrote:
(27-10-2017, 01:33 PM)fluffiluffigus Wrote: Hey guys. anything new going on that i might have missed? also who would i talk to about getting my items back out of the Sk_armory?

I have read through your account's trading history and the only things I found that could match this description are Tsuki giving you some equipment from SK_Crafting_Bank and you giving all of your stuff to Delion_Armory in July of 2013.  I'm guessing you are referring to Delion in this case.  I will PM you with further info.

pretty sure this was all taken care of thru pms.  thanks though winteypoo
*cricket sounds*

I guess I'm turn off the lights then? Seems I'm the only active SK player left. And frankly, I'm not all that active.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(18-01-2018, 08:08 AM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: *cricket sounds*

I guess I'm turn off the lights then? Seems I'm the only active SK player left. And frankly, I'm not all that active.

I'm always around lurking.  House is always open to old and new.  You can turn the lights off though, I like the dark.
(18-01-2018, 06:21 PM)Tsukiyomi Wrote:
(18-01-2018, 08:08 AM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: *cricket sounds*

I'm always around lurking.  House is always open to old and new.  You can turn the lights off though, I like the dark.

Me too, it's easier to fondle people.
Can a house crafter send me a trade to Thalheimer_Armory? I need 4 Perfected Metals and have all the mats.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

I need an invite for 2434009. Thanks. Might be easier to make a captain so I do it myself

Do we have a house attacker crafting person?

(25-02-2018, 10:14 AM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: Do we have a house attacker crafting person?

we do not