Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
It was a fun event. And even though I went out first rounds, I at least got some hits and kills in. Winter did a great job herding cats to keep the tournament running. I personally found Last Man Standing to be the most fun.

My recommendation for future ones would to be only have one ranged a day. Those took WAY longer than the melee competitions. I would also say to break down the prizes for melee, ranged, and overall (with maybe only allowing someone to win one category to not hog all the prizes). There might have been better participation (and better attendance) if people only wanted to compete in ranged and could actually win something in that category. They way it was setup, you basically had to spend all weekend on the tourney and win/place in most events.

I'd also say the NA servers seems to be the fairest overall, as most people were ping 80-120, versus the EU server which puts the range at like 20-200.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I loved the tournament a lot! It was full of fun, you met the greatest players around the Mod and an important point of mine: You had some chats with the high tiers of this Mod for example Hande, Winter, Kip and Terath. I have never had any personal contact with either of them and the tournament made a possible thing out of that. Especially in the NA hours, when there were like 12 players left in Ts instead of 35, you were able to have some better talks & even more fun in my opinion.
The orginisation was kinda perfect (for me). It was friday, saturday & sunday + I had my Winter holidays and due to that, I had a lot of time I could spend on that Mod.
Unfortunately my Birthday fell on Sunday so I was neither able to take part on the last man standing category nor on the mixed melee fights. But that's a special case and of course you can't take care of anyone's birthday ^^
However... I hope if there is another tournament coming, It'll be in my holidays again so I can hopefully appear in all the categories because all of them were a lot of hard work of yours, mucho mucho sweat of ours & a lot of fun for all together!
You guys did a great job with that!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Orange legendary Volundr Greatsword 1000000%
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
That is some amazing change, thank you so much! I called it right after ranged categories, I won´t get any more points since I suck at melee (haven´t played native in ages). And Coconut, how could you guess :O I don´t even know which legendaries are orange, I´ll have to see lol. Apart from the waiting times this event was awesome and especially ranged was a lot of fun, while it was a real competition I still had fun with my opponents (special thanks to sebboh/Hobbes and Sigolo Big Grin).
Last Man Standing tournament mode. The map will be the same as it was? I hope there will be many players.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
(25-02-2018, 08:37 AM)ilya2106 Wrote: Last Man Standing tournament mode. The map will be the same as it was? I hope there will be many players.

Yes, and same!
Can we see name tags if so are we allowed to group up?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Now that the community is more active, I'd like to try this again: if you are a house leader and know your house is interested in participating in a House Tournament, please PM me with your house name and how many fighters you predict being able to field. If there is enough interest in this, we may have a House Tournament again.

If you are not a house leader but are interested, please contact your house leader letting him or her know. If you aren't in a house, now is a great time to find one!
BUMPA
More people would probably sign up if the rewards were higher.
I remember the New Year Tournament, where people had the chance to gain legendary rewards and tons of people just blew the teamspeak channel. Of course, now the reward is low as hell, nobody is really up to sign up for a tournament to gain somehow nothing.
Don't get me wrong, Winter, I see your point in not giving out so many legendaries but honestly the rewards become lower and lower every month.
(06-05-2018, 05:53 PM)Angar Wrote: More people would probably sign up if the rewards were higher.
I remember the New Year Tournament, where people had the chance to gain legendary rewards and tons of people just blew the teamspeak channel. Of course, now the reward is low as hell, nobody is really up to sign up for a tournament to gain somehow nothing.
Don't get me wrong, Winter, I see your point in not giving out so many legendaries but honestly the rewards become lower and lower every month.

Reward is low? You can get a item for Legendary upgrades. And thats very expensive to craft (mats and cash) Smile
(06-05-2018, 05:53 PM)Angar Wrote: More people would probably sign up if the rewards were higher.
It's also another form of event that you need to have 3 players working together to play
Cbf to quote it

"For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please post on the Tournament Discussion Thread after making sure your question isn't already addressed in the FAQ.

Hope to see you there!"
(06-05-2018, 06:08 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:

Reward is low? You can get a item for Legendary upgrades. And thats very expensive to craft (mats and cash) Smile
He compared this tourny with the previous one s and it is true what he is saying

Or how about just lowering the incredibly high loot chances, then you could easily give legendarys out, without needing to fear that the market gets flooded.
Or maybe rewards like 10mil cash.

PS: One more team will join, but the members are secret.  Tongue
(06-05-2018, 06:08 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:

Legendary upgrades have been added to the mod for players who already have tons of stuff and don‘t know what to do with their cash. What I want to say is that not everyone is interested in stuff to upgrade legendaries. Give out Rewards in shape of cash so people can decide what they do with it and more people will apply for the tournaments as they know they can win something useful.
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Welp, seriously botched moving the posts above.  Anyways, please put any discussions in this thread as the OP states.

The rewards will always be a point of contention as everyone has different opinions on how they should be managed.  The original tournament was several events over several days, hence the high rewards.  These monthly events have had lower rewards because they take far less time and dedication, and are frequent.

As far as legendary items go, this is a PvE focused mod.  It should always be more rewarding to play the game than to just go to tournaments, and lowering the drop rate for everyone else to redistribute legendaries to PvE players will never happen.  In my opinion, the tournaments are a fun break from the grind to do something different.  The rewards are secondary.  As you may have noticed, many of the people winning have won multiple tournaments, and many of the people applying have gotten nothing from multiple tournaments.  It isn't all about the rewards.