Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.7.2 Client Release
1.7.2 Client Release

We have a few more bugs to take care of from the 1.7.0 release.
  • Fixed a problem which had Wraiths spawning on the Swadian team like Trickster assassins.
  • Added Explosive Bolts to the list of missiles to prune around interactive props.
  • Round two at fixing certain boss abilities.

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
So does one need to update there game for this one?
(04-01-2018, 02:01 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So does one need to update there game for this one?

Yes
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Please please please add a new top animations for the flamberge too. He's not short. He's incredibly long.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I don't benefit from this as I'm on holidays but if there was a 2.5 XP for australia day tomorrow that would be nice.

I'm only requesting this as we had an event for some american thing in 2016 or was it 2017 I'm not sure.

Edit.. Can't find any post that fits what I'm saying but ether way more XP is always good to see.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
feels weird posting here but ^ seems to be the perfect time cos we got a buinch of active noobs.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Like you?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I like the idea of Europeans filling up AU servers
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(07-01-2018, 04:38 PM)Bear_Ken Wrote: Please please please add a new top animations for the flamberge too. He's not short. He's incredibly long.

I think the new 2-handed half swording mode should be available only for Zweihander to use with all 2-handers. It would make perfect sense. But then I imagine that's not really possible to implement...