Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We need a plot
(16-11-2011, 12:17 AM)Dughan link Wrote: Your circle shouldn't include jelbigi because the nords already own it 

No.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(16-11-2011, 12:39 AM)Melvarius link Wrote: [quote author=Dughan link=topic=77.msg426#msg426 date=1321402660]
Your circle shouldn't include jelbigi because the nords already own it 

No.
[/quote]

Scratch that. That could be a nice idea for another map. The Swadians take over Jelbegi castle but the Nords are eager to take it back Big Grin
Wow, I didnt know you can be very deep about these things, Melvarius.

I wonder if we can have urban maps, like Swadian Towns or forts? I dont like open areas, it's kind of bland.....
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
This honestly doesn't seem very deep at all. Beach Assault shouldn't take the entire Swadian coast and Mountain Pass shouldn't take the entire rocky area either. If you want a plot, you really need to work on it, honestly this seemed like 5 minutes of effort.
Sorry, my opinion.
(28-11-2011, 02:14 PM)Johao link Wrote: Wow, I didnt know you can be very deep about these things, Melvarius.

I wonder if we can have urban maps, like Swadian Towns or forts? I dont like open areas, it's kind of bland.....

urban maps will be coming, there will probably be a town map next release (but dont quote me on that!)
(28-11-2011, 04:45 PM)Jez link Wrote: urban maps will be coming, there will probably be a town map next release (but dont quote me on that!)

Quoted.

(28-11-2011, 04:44 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: This honestly doesn't seem very deep at all. Beach Assault shouldn't take the entire Swadian coast and Mountain Pass shouldn't take the entire rocky area either. If you want a plot, you really need to work on it, honestly this seemed like 5 minutes of effort.
Sorry, my opinion.

It's called, 'sarcasm'  Big Grin.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
...Well that explains everything!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
(29-11-2011, 02:38 AM)DrTaco link Wrote: ...Well that explains everything!
Taco, you've been getting fed, haven't you?
Very simple idea for a plot:

After first Nord invasion (to Swadian and Vaegir territory, in which they succeeded, and captured what they have today) they are hungry for more. Since fighting the Vaegirs on land is going very well, but they were losing ground to the Swadians they called for help at the homeland, which sent enough ships and troops for s econd great invasion, which arrived at Tevarin castle cliffs, Praven bay, and the rest of the Swadian Western coastline. Both Tevarin Castle and Praven held, besieged in a sea of enemies. The great Lords of Swadia organized the shattered army and led the offence to relieve Praven and Tevarin Castle (which is awesome). They succeeded partly, by reinforcing both strongholds, but more Nords are flooding on the coasts, trying to overwhelm the smaller Swadian army and capture the Western part of it.

Meanwhile King Ragnar led his troops through the vicious mountainpasses to attack Swadia from the North, so it had to split up it's forces. King Ragnar was held in the mountainpasses just in time, but every now and then a part of his troops slip away and go rampage in Swadian villages, and then the army has to defend those.

You are just another man or woman enlisted in a desperate attempt to save your homeland. Prove yourself worthy!
I mentioned in the OP that I made it up in a couple minutes...
Also, I marked the whole Swadian coast because we don't know the exact area it's at. I don't wanna make up a plot like Roran (I'll leave it to him and you guys) but I was just pointing some stuff out.

(Btw Roran I like your story)