Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.1 Client Release
1.5.1 Client Release

Map Updates
River's Conflict
The First Defense

Items
Dragon Halberd -2 spd, -6p, no longer Halberdier locked, back to orange
Dead Shot +9 weight
Ailadrodd +5p
Wulfsbane +5c
Ragnar's Wrath - Sentinel can now use
Swadia's Wrath - Aventurier can now use
Rebellion +2c
Fang of Fenrir - Drop to orange, -2 spd, Sharpshooter can use
Fell Edge -1 spd
Steel Stinger +2c
Gothic Sallet (2) - +1.75 weight, -3 armor (missed in previous patch)
Elegant Swords dropped to level 18
Bidenhander, Forlorn Hope moved to level 23
Runic Greatsword - Recipe: +1 Oil of Velentr, -2 Skull Fragment, +200xp
+2 spd
King's Will moved to level 20
Heraldic Trans is Defender House Crafting only
House Crafted shields switched to Attacker
Frostfang +3c, moved to level 21, +100xp, Recipe: +3 Perfected Metal, +4 Hardened Leather, +2 Damascus Steel, +2 Black Steel
Avenger -1 speed, +4c , moved to level 21, +100xp, Recipe: +3 Perfected Metal, +4 Hardened Leather, +2 Damascus Steel, +2 Black Steel
Swadian Courage +6c, moved to level 21, +100xp, Recipe: +3 Perfected Metal, +4 Hardened Leather, +2 Damascus Steel, +2 Black Steel
Swadian Perseverance +1c
Maneater moved to level 15, -100xp, Recipe: -3 Perfected Metal, -4 Hardened Leather, -2 Damascus Steel, -2 Black Steel
Elegant Hafted Axe moved to level 15, -100xp +2spd, Recipe: -3 Perfected Metal, -4 Hardened Leather, -2 Damascus Steel, -2 Black Steel
Steel Headed Axe +2c
I do like the idea of 3 main 1h for Leg,Avant,Sent but Rebellion seems not as good as the others. Think it should have 105 speed and maybe 40+p ?

Excalibur - 66c | 103speed | 42p | 101 long
Rebellion - 64c | 103speed | 38p | 97 long
Steel Stinger - 62c | 107speed | 50p | 84 long

I do have Rebellion just somthing i saw.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-01-2017, 06:33 AM)Winter Wrote: Maneater moved to level 15, -100xp, Recipe: -3 Perfected Metal, -4 Hardened Leather, -2 Damascus Steel, -2 Black Steel
Elegant Hafted Axe moved to level 15, -100xp +2spd, Recipe: -3 Perfected Metal, -4 Hardened Leather, -2 Damascus Steel, -2 Black Steel
Steel Headed Axe +2c

I understand that the team wants to balance out the three items as they are similar, but I can tell you that with :

Maneater: 54c, 105 speed
Elegant Hafted Axe: 58c, 101 speed
Steel Headed Axe: 56c, 103 speed

The maneater is left to die, as the difference between 103 and 105 speed is not that much noticable. Give the maneater a +1 speed or +2 if needed, as it was made for its speed. Funny though, I am the only one who owns a maneater Dodgy , but with that change, I would gladly change it to one of the two others as the changes are significant. 

Yet no weapon is Royal Guard locked  Undecided .

The changes for the usability for sentinel are great, as they might push people to pick that hero class again.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
as swadias wrath is legi and avent
as ragnars wrath is legi and senti
rebellion should be senti and avent

steel stinger should be made for all 1h heroes as its an interesting sword due to its small reach and high piercing attack

excalibur is fine as it is as legio has to have some advantage over other 1h heroes
Each 1h proficient hero needs a dedicated sword that is better than the swords usable by multiple heros. Eg. Excalibur for Legio, Steel Stinger for Sentinel, Rebellion for Aventurier. I agree, there should be a sword that is usable by Aventurier and Sentinel but it shouldn't be Rebellion. There is two swords usable by both Legio and Sentinel, perhaps one of these could be changed.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(20-01-2017, 11:34 AM)LordChaos Wrote: I understand that the team wants to balance out the three items as they are similar, but I can tell you that with :

The maneater is left to die, as the difference between 103 and 105 speed is not that much noticable. Give the maneater a +1 speed or +2 if needed, as it was made for its speed. Funny though, I am the only one who owns a maneater Dodgy , but with that change, I would gladly change it to one of the two others as the changes are significant. 

The changes for the usability for sentinel are great, as they might push people to pick that hero class again.

Interesting point on the axes.  It is 2 for 2 all around, but maybe once it reaches a certain cut damage the trade is no longer worth it.  I'll look into it.

Royal Guards have plenty for them for now.  Maybe they will get their own toys at some point, but we need to make sure the game has a strong structure first, then roll out phase 2.

Glad you are happy with Sentinels.  One hand heroes ftw.

(20-01-2017, 01:03 PM)Disco Wrote: Each 1h proficient hero needs a dedicated sword that is better than the swords usable by multiple heros. Eg. Excalibur for Legio, Steel Stinger for Sentinel, Rebellion for Aventurier. I agree, there should be a sword that is usable by Aventurier and Sentinel but it shouldn't be Rebellion. There is two swords usable by both Legio and Sentinel, perhaps one of these could be changed.

Disco is spot on here.  I'm hoping for a Legionnaire and Aventurier sword in the near future so that it is 2 and 2.

(20-01-2017, 09:28 AM)Woody Wrote: I do like the idea of 3 main 1h for Leg,Avant,Sent but Rebellion seems not as good as the others. Think it should have 105 speed and maybe 40+p ?

Excalibur - 66c | 103speed | 42p | 101 long
Rebellion - 64c | 103speed | 38p | 97 long
Steel Stinger - 62c | 107speed | 50p | 84 long

I do have Rebellion just somthing i saw.

I do want the Excalibur to remain superior to the other two.  The Steel Stinger is short enough that I don't think its higher speed over the Rebellion is too much of an advantage.  Maybe the Excalibur needs to be moved up to make room. I'll look into it.
(20-01-2017, 01:17 PM)Winter Wrote:
(20-01-2017, 11:34 AM)LordChaos Wrote: I understand that the team wants to balance out the three items as they are similar, but I can tell you that with :

Interesting point on the axes.  It is 2 for 2 all around, but maybe once it reaches a certain cut damage the trade is no longer worth it.  I'll look into it.

Royal Guards have plenty for them for now.  Maybe they will get their own toys at some point, but we need to make sure the game has a strong structure first, then roll out phase 2.

Glad you are happy with Sentinels.  One hand heroes ftw.

Yeah, I just think that maneater is great how it is, but since the buff of the nords, it bounces off a lot, it is great for the stagger it causes, but in the mean time, the cut is not enough, steel headed axe has the most balanced stats and staggers, aswell the Elegant hafted axe can now aswell due to its buff. 

I love 1 handed heroes, that's why I play RG. :Big Grin

Please make a blunt 1 handed axe x).

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Thanks for the update.

Quote:Dead Shot +9 weight
Did the knock down effect work now?
Or was it deleted?
I tried it with a Normal, Hard, Rag Server, but the enemy did not knock down.
Banterin - Legionnaire - Master Surgeon - Blacksmith Lv.26
Banterin_Mk2 - Master Peltast - Siege Engineer - Alchemist Lv.26
Banterin_Mk3 - Chosen Marksman - Master Surgeon - Armorsmith Lv.27
Perseverance still has 57c in game.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Excalibur - 66c | 103speed | 42p | 101 long
Rebellion - 64c | 103speed | 38p | 97 long
Steel Stinger - 62c | 107speed | 50p | 84 long
Illustrious- 60c / 103spd /40p/99long
and illu locked to Legio ,Avanturier and Sentiel So illu is poor now,maybe got some buff like 62dmg or more spd I know that he is having access to 3 hero but it's not fair for Illu.