Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prize for finishing game?
This is a question that another player voiced last night on the Western US server (think). Unfortunately, we didnt make it to the end because of a really stupid mistake on my part, but  was wondering if any of you could answer that question for me, as I got a feeling that I'm not going to get that far again for a very long time.
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
You mean besides massive amounts of xp and gold from kills getting there?
(27-12-2011, 08:12 PM)Earthdforce link Wrote: You mean besides massive amounts of xp and gold from kills getting there?
Know what? Forget it. Might as well figure it out myself, though you make me think there is nothing. Heck, maybe by the time I get there, Jez will have added some reward. Also, how do you get all those legendary and rare weapons? I used to think that was tied to finishing the game, but...
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
Nothing for completing it, but the prince can drop legendary loot to my knowledge.
(27-12-2011, 08:25 PM)Einarr link Wrote: [quote author=Earthdforce link=topic=601.msg5491#msg5491 date=1325016727]
Know what? Forget it. Might as well figure it out myself, though you make me think there is nothing. Heck, maybe by the time I get there, Jez will have added some reward. Also, how do you get all those legendary and rare weapons? I used to think that was tied to finishing the game, but...
[/quote]

Only high tier troops drop legendary loot, so in essence the best reward for finishing/getting to high levels at the moment is a chance for getting awesome gear which is unavailable anywhere else. We will probably add a XP/Gold bonus to winning as well although this won't be anything super special.

Once conquering the normal game, you will be able to move on to hard mode (which will be coming in a few patches time) that should prove more of a challenge for higher level players.
(27-12-2011, 08:28 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Einarr link=topic=601.msg5493#msg5493 date=1325017531]
[quote author=Earthdforce link=topic=601.msg5491#msg5491 date=1325016727]
[/quote]

Only high tier troops drop legendary loot, so in essence the best reward for finishing/getting to high levels at the moment is a chance for getting awesome gear which is unavailable anywhere else. We will probably add a XP/Gold bonus to winning as well although this won't be anything super special.

Once conquering the normal game, you will be able to move on to hard mode (which will be coming in a few patches time) that should prove more of a challenge for higher level players.
[/quote]
Because troopers are soooo high tier, aren't they?
Brutes are at the top , aren't they ... ? Tongue
shade or at top tier as well 25k selling a pop