Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] River Crossing
Another map for you lads. Still WIP, no AI mesh yet for example, need to add proper barriers and so on.

Basically this aims to be the most balanced map possible, theres chokepoints for the infantry, highground for the archers and lots of open space of cavarly.

[Image: WXDI1.jpg]
[Image: 9wYBQ.jpg]
[Image: ldVGm.jpg]
[Image: 3mbsT.jpg]
[Image: hToyn.jpg]
[Image: ZRJdz.jpg]
[Image: srfQ2.jpg]
[Image: hG4Sb.jpg]

Suggestions and such are of course welcome.
I still wonder why dont you join the Nord Invasion Team, ComradeTemuzu, you do show alot of skill in your line of work.

That being said, the broken bridge seems to be an easy chokepoint with barricades, apart from the players being decimated there from ranged bots, assuming that the players will spawn near the house and the bots from the other end of the bridge.

I generally like the emptiness of the map, with the terrain the only advantage that the players can utilize to defend themselves.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Nord Invasion isnt the only mod Ive made maps for, you may have seen my works in such mods as Vikingr, Mount and Musket, Mercenaries, cRPG, WWII China Battlefield, Age of False Innocence, Finland at WW2, Persistent World, Invasion and many more. And Ive only ever been a part of the modding team in Mount and Muskets case.

As the matter of fact, the players spawn on the other side of the bridge, near the snowy mountains. I plan on making it so that you cant jump off the bridge, so that people wont abuse the AI. Once youre on the bridge, youll stay on the bridge until you die or get away. The bridge is in fact the best place for archers, as they can basically control the map from there. Of course, its lacking in protection, so players have to make their own.

The mountains, rivers and cliffs will work as natural barriers, so the only way to cross the river are the small crossings on each side of the bridge. The Nords spawn near the ships on the opposite side of the bridge, but the little tavern can be used to beat the first few waves.

Also, I dont know how it works in Mountain Pass, but it seems that once you fall under a certain depth you die instantly. If possible, it could be made so that once youre too deep in the river you drown, but Ill propably place barriers to block the riverbed anyway.
Maps almost done, still need to place spawn points and ammo/health refill.

[Image: PT6Tj.jpg]
Decent map, however I have something that is irritating me. Why such a ''long'' bridge for such a small river?  :o
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Clearly the river was once bigger, it has simply dried out and the ancient bridge became useless and is now in ruins.
Fair point, however it still looks abit dodgy.  Who knows it might be me, maybe I have seen some dodgy rivers in my life.  :-\
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Well, you have to cross the river not only in Summer, but also at Spring when water is high. That was my first reaction when I saw the screenshots. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Its a "viaduct" of sorts, as Adorno named it. Heres an real world example:

[Image: viaduct-450.jpg]
Pretty nice looking map in my opinion.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!