Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think my survival guide helps you in this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It helps alot
38.98%
23 38.98%
It helps.
44.07%
26 44.07%
Maybe.
10.17%
6 10.17%
Not much
1.69%
1 1.69%
Doesnt help at all
5.08%
3 5.08%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

|| Wave Survivor Guide (UPDATED V0.27 ) ||
Please... no xp sliders! The game already is a grind how it is :/.
(21-11-2011, 08:16 PM)Jez link Wrote: If you do a bit of research in the forums, the peasants were initially armed as your suggested, blunt weapons, recruit armor etc. This lead to mass complaints that the first waves were too hard! It's a fine balancing act, but I think there will be a sliding xp scale added so the xp you get is based off your level and the level of the enemy you kill (with maybe a minimum of 1xp to keep the higher levels happy?) This would accelerate lower level players whilst at the same time even out the higher levels who 1 hit kill everything.

+1
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Just a small tip about Nord Troopers - they have no helmets, you can one-hit them by aiming for heads.
Wave 16: nord knights. Heavily armored horsemen that will destroy anything youve got. Hide behind cover and do everything you can not to be caught in the middle of them
I do not see how exp sliders would make it fair for new players. The higher level players already need to get a ton more exp to level up. I think level 1 needs 400 exp, while level 28 needs 7-8k exp. So leveling from the start goes much faster, even if the new players do not kill anyone. If they just stay close to the rest they will get assist exp.

And btw, exp sliders are one of the most annoy things and will tear appart the mod. It is just like how in some games th enemies get better as you level up. It removes the point of leveling up at alll, becuase the enemy will always be able to counter you.
(24-11-2011, 11:52 PM)zacxx link Wrote: Wave 16: nord knights. Heavily armored horsemen that will destroy anything youve got. Hide behind cover and do everything you can not to be caught in the middle of them
Or get on your donators pony and ride like the wind!  ;D
You got one as well now? Big Grin Lets ride like the wind together Wink
(25-11-2011, 07:46 AM)apsod link Wrote: You got one as well now? Big Grin Lets ride like the wind together Wink
Naw Sad dont have one
Wave 16: Nord Knights. Heavily armored horsemen that will destroy anything you've got. Hide behind cover and do everything you can not to be caught in the middle of them.

Wave 17: EVen more Nord Rangers and all they've already thrown upon you. Cower in fear for stray headshots.

Wave 18: Nord Veteran Huscarls. Those guys are bugged for now, so they are naked withut weapons. Beware, they can still do 50% of your hp with their fists. It was proven that they can kill desert horses with 3 punches. They have impressive IF too, since they still need a couched lance to oneshot them with any reliability.

Wave 19: Nord Huscarl Knights. Cower in fear while those practically invincible knights plow through everything. Even Jez, the creator of the mod was slain in mere seconds. You're only chance is teamwork, luck and hope for someone who can actually damage them.
Thanks for the info guys, appreciate the help in this guide.  Big Grin
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.