Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.3 - Man the barricades!
It isn't fair, other players have already up level at the expense of boards.  And for beginners now it practically isn't real...
(17-02-2012, 09:17 PM)FinKone link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1491.msg12668#msg12668 date=1329508100]
... Less Rangers!!

Negative.  Lots and Lots of Rangers... HELP!
[/quote]

+1

and also they spawn more often (haven't seen a wave with no rangers yet)
(17-02-2012, 09:37 PM)REXE link Wrote: It isn't fair, other players have already up level at the expense of boards.  And for beginners now it practically isn't real...
please remember this is still beta and the boards were causing breaking in walls and other things aswell so its for the best
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Did I not get my banner on the forum in time? 'Cause I don't see it in the pack......
Start the game already!
(17-02-2012, 07:48 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • (No more stab on Messer Wink)

This patch is all I could ever want.
(17-02-2012, 10:00 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Did I not get my banner on the forum in time? 'Cause I don't see it in the pack......

If this is the case I apologise. Will look into it!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Really good work guys, this patch looks great. Can't wait till mah downloads done Big Grin
(17-02-2012, 07:48 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: So here we are again, time for another patch. I know you hate waiting so I'll go straight to the patch-notes.
  • New support class tiers!
  • New blueprints for Alchemists, make new stronger healing kits for the medics and some proper barricades for the Engineers.
  • 2 New maps!
  • Horse nerf redone: The slowdown should now happen more gradually as your horse gets damaged and it stops going down when your horse reaches low health, so it should maintain around the speed of a running player and not a half-dead snail
  • More weapons that where bugged and didn't give experience and gold rewards should be fixed now.
  • Some small weapon fixes (No more stab on Messer Wink)
  • Deployable items now disappear after a round ends.
  • Difficulty has been reduced slightly on higher levels of normal mode.
  • Difficulty slightly reduced across the board on hard mode. Less Rangers!!
  • Number of enemy bots now increases for every player that joins and not at the old set player intervals.
  • And of course all your new custom banners have been added.  Big Grin

As always you can find the patch here.

Important note for server owners: We now allow anyone to lock their servers whenever they feel like and for as long as they want. Old rules about not kicking people without a reason still stand! We also allow any number of slots on servers now, but nothing over 16 or under 6.

However with these changes it is now required that you send an admin password to me. This will only be available to Jez, Hande and me so we can check your servers regularly. Send me a PM with your server name, IP and password. If I have not received a password before friday 24th of february your server will be disconnected from the database!

Love,
Worm

Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Should invest in adding new items to the mod.
(18-02-2012, 02:24 AM)Sighvatr link Wrote: Should invest in adding new items to the mod.

I guess you didn't notice the large amount that were added.