Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.3 - Man the barricades!
Example?
Start the game already!
for example  : swadian hope , which i am willing to use ( 101 reach  47 cut).

by the way ,  did someone say  LESS RANGERS ??  I cant even approach them . Bots  double and double. We were only like 4  and there were  like 30 40 bots ...  Soldiers are strengthened  thus  they stun my weapon(even shield)  when they hit ... Add something like plasma gun or swadian hope . Otherwise we cant get rid of rangers  we will  continue falling  like sheets . Game is balanced or not balanced  its not my point . Its not  as enjoyable as normal mode at most(my opinion).  Im a little bit bored of  first round . Getting headshot by rangers is still crystal clear destiny .  I daresay we need to suffer a little bit  in hard mode in order to get cool stuff . But dosage is high without new equipment at the moment i think. As i said before its just my opinion/observation . 

best regards
I believe the mass spawning of enemies that you are seeing is incorrect, a bug, and will get hotfixed. As well as the horse problems.
(18-02-2012, 08:29 AM)coldness link Wrote: As well as the horse problems.

What's this about the horses?
like hersir said, we need new equipment Tongue

about the horses:
If u lance enemy horse (or hit it) your own horse stops running (like it gets crippled) and when u want to refill horse hp it still wont run around again

and since there are way too much bots for 1 or 2 ppls it also sucks Smile
What can we do now in hard mode since the shields are patched Big Grin
There where plenty of weapons added to the mod, irish sword, side sword, broad steel, steel.sword, + many new legendary items.

Btw if you guys play the mod since one week how would you know if there is new weapons?

Anyway, once again awesome work from dev team, new and old ones!!

Oh and where is my deploy camel!?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Oh uhh...its there somewhere...just keep looking...yeah...
Okay...bought the Military Pick once again...it'd better be fixed this time Tongue

E: it works! I'm proud of you, Worm
new scottish weapons looks like  incapable . mighty flambeberge  has  38 cut dammage ... Sad(  i had better continue using cleaver or great long axe .  wow i want so many changes im so rebellious lol .