Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.4 - Explosive Resurrection!
We have been hard at work all weekend getting you guys a new patch, not the biggest patch yet, but a big milestone for us as we now implement all tiers of the Support classes.
  • Support Classes
  • All tiers of the support classes are now available.
  • 2 new items for the Medic class. Surgeon's kit, only has one charge but fully heals everyone in a large radius and takes a lot less time to use. Resurrection Tome, revives dead players in a large radius and makes them spawn back at spawn.
  • 2 new items for the Engineer class. Heavy Barricades, same health as the Barricade but a lot bigger and total cover against enemy ranged units. Explosive Barrel, kills all enemies within a short radius with a explosion. Downside is you only get one so use it wisely and using it gives no experience, gold or loot.
  • Fixes
  • Minor fixes to some maps. Jeldan Citadel has been taken out.
  • Minor weapon changes, mostly some items have lost the ability to be used on horseback.
  • Horse speed fix should now work as intended.
  • Lessened the default numbers of spawning enemies, especially on hard mode, scaling stays the same.
  • More Rangers!!

As always you can find the patch here.

Love,
Worm
EXPLOSIVE BARRELS FTW!!!!!!
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(19-02-2012, 05:15 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • More Rangers!!

Trolling?  :o
More Rangers D:
Resurrection! Sounds good!
(19-02-2012, 05:22 PM)Fingus link Wrote:[quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1523.msg12923#msg12923 date=1329671752]
  • More Rangers!!

[/quote]
I hope so!
(19-02-2012, 05:22 PM)Fingus link Wrote:[quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1523.msg12923#msg12923 date=1329671752]
  • More Rangers!!

[/quote]

WHAT THE CRAP??? I am sooo fed up with being sniped from across the map on a galloping horse by those things!!!

(New items sound great though)
And thank you btw for working hard on it!Smile
(17-02-2012, 09:17 PM)FinKone link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1491.msg12668#msg12668 date=1329508100]
... Less Rangers!!

Negative.  Lots and Lots of Rangers... HELP!
[/quote]

(19-02-2012, 05:15 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:More Rangers!!
Update sounding awesome as usual when I'm reading through it... then you took it to a WHOLE new level when you got to the "explosive barrels have been added"

OH MY GOD I LOVE NORD INVASION!