Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.4 - Explosive Resurrection!
RANGERS FOR THE WIN!
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(19-02-2012, 05:55 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote:then you took it to a WHOLE new level when you got to the "explosive barrels have been added"

Yeah, and I bet you're one of those people that loved it when Bethesda added ~200 year old exploding cars to Fallout 3. Rolleyes
Have you even played Fallout 1 or Fallout 2? Let me guess: New Vegas isn't as good as the "original".
Ehh, off topic rant, but really.. Who's idea was this? How about addressing the balancing problem several forum members have been outspoken about instead of wasting time with gimmicks?
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(19-02-2012, 07:20 PM)Makagulfazel link Wrote:Who's idea was this? How about addressing the balancing problem several forum members have been outspoken about instead of wasting time with gimmicks?

I agree totally. Wasting time is such a waste of time, your time is my time, and we do not want it to be wasted. They must be able to balance the game first, then add the new gimmicks and balance it again because our time is not to be wasted. WE have to come first, I don't care what the devs think is the best use of their time. I vote for you to be the new Head Developer Makagulfazel, clearly you have gotten the priorities straight.
(19-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Fingus link Wrote:[quote author=Makagulfazel link=topic=1523.msg12944#msg12944 date=1329679203]Who's idea was this? How about addressing the balancing problem several forum members have been outspoken about instead of wasting time with gimmicks?

I agree totally. Wasting time is such a waste of time, your time is my time, and we do not want it to be wasted. They must be able to balance the game first, then add the new gimmicks and balance it again because our time is not to be wasted. WE have to come first, I don't care what the devs think is the best use of their time. I vote for you to be the new Head Developer Makagulfazel, clearly you have gotten the priorities straight.
[/quote]
Eh...I disagree. It's ideal to make the game balanced before anything else, but this is their hobby, they should be able to do whatever they want. Some devs just want to watch the world burn. Others want the world to have exploding barrels and lots of rangers :Smile
(19-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Fingus link Wrote:[quote author=Makagulfazel link=topic=1523.msg12944#msg12944 date=1329679203]Who's idea was this? How about addressing the balancing problem several forum members have been outspoken about instead of wasting time with gimmicks?

[/quote]

Fingus I second your motion!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Quote:I had just chosen to be a medic, when, 1 minute later, you added explosive barrels to engineers
next patch we get a "A-bomb" and a portable field hospital  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Quote:Yeah, and I bet you're one of those people that loved it when Bethesda added ~200 year old exploding cars to Fallout 3. Rolleyes
Have you even played Fallout 1 or Fallout 2? Let me guess: New Vegas isn't as good as the "original".

I *have* played Fallout 1 and 2 (beat the first one actually). And no, New Vegas didn't feel as good as Fallout 3 because, and this is my personal opinion, Fallout 3 had a better story and felt longer. Before I bought the New Vegas Ultimate Edition, I felt that I was being rushed because I was leveling up way too fast, and I felt like my companions were over-powered. That's not saying that I don't like New Vegas, because I do. I just like Fallout 3 better. And, on a side note, I never utilized the exploding cars because I keep forgetting that they actually can explode.

But this is about the patch, not the Fallout series.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
(19-02-2012, 08:20 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:
Quote:I had just chosen to be a medic, when, 1 minute later, you added explosive barrels to engineers
next patch we get a "A-bomb" and a portable field hospital  :o

A-bomb = nuclear weapon? Suuuuuure
Good Job as always!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(19-02-2012, 05:15 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • Minor fixes to some maps. Jeldan Citadel has been taken out.
Might aswell take my title away. Best birthday gift ever.