Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Summer Bananza!
(21-06-2013, 05:48 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=BlackSniper link=topic=14942.msg119448#msg119448 date=1371834098]
My "To do list"for this summer:
-Sleeping
-Eating
-Behind my pc doing Nord Invasion and mayby some other games...
-Watching tv

Yeah, it isn't much, but "I Don't Care, I Love It!!"

That actually sounds pretty awesome.
[/quote]
Yeah, i'm lazy  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
my plans Big Grin find a GF Finish up school get on NI the time i have free and sell my trans Big Grin thats pretty much it ohhh also get wasted! California is gonna be booming with them finnas in shorts and tights emmm Big Grin
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Vodka may I present the perfect theme song for you-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqRdczrdlM
My summer is-Work,Football, and NI(A little skyrim too)
i totally forgot its summer time to take out my bike and skate board! ahahah check them finnas with tights riding that bike emmm emmm gotta love LA
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(28-06-2013, 06:30 PM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: my plans Big Grin find a GF Finish up school get on NI the time i have free and sell my trans Big Grin thats pretty much it ohhh also get wasted! California is gonna be booming with them finnas in shorts and tights emmm Big Grin
You cant have a GF and Play NI at the Same Time. I tried it and had to go afk like every 5 Seconds. Sadly NI Lost the Fight against my GF
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(27-07-2013, 10:47 PM)Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=WheresMyVodka link=topic=14942.msg121397#msg121397 date=1372444203]
my plans Big Grin find a GF Finish up school get on NI the time i have free and sell my trans Big Grin thats pretty much it ohhh also get wasted! California is gonna be booming with them finnas in shorts and tights emmm Big Grin
You cant have a GF and Play NI at the Same Time. I tried it and had to go afk like every 5 Seconds. Sadly NI Lost the Fight against my GF
[/quote] hes right it is  impossible, don't even try to attempt it......
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Bored , Bored , Bored and Bored again
Can't think of anyway to get rid of my boredom .
and have no plans -_-
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Try having a wife, a baby and a full time job that sends you all over the map Tongue

I still find time to play NI 1 hour or 2 per day when I'm home.