Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.5 - Stemming the tide!
Love the new patch. Great work. Wish you all many many Karma!  :Smile
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(29-02-2012, 05:55 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1659.msg14008#msg14008 date=1330460225]
New patch, yay! Just a small balance patch this time.
  • Boss minions spawning has been decreased.

Love,
Worm

6 players in-game , 1 warlord, 30+ Troopers ? :X 1 Commander , 40+ Knights + Rangers ?

you probably meant Increased Tongue
[/quote]
evidently you never made it that high before the patch. try 50+ knights Big Grin there is no doubt there are now less.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I can reach at least the third wave in Hard mode now with little trouble, whereas before it was a great struggle to finish the first wave. Smile Good work devs and admins, thanks for doing what you do!
Start the game already!
Me too! Passed 2 waves by myself! Big Grin
I got to wave 4 by myself before the patch /e-peen
is it just me or does the iron mace got nerfed?
I think it's just you. Both of the Iron Maces have the same stats as before. They could both use a buff, though (especially the 2h, since it costs more than Morning Star but has lower damage and is slower).
(02-03-2012, 08:05 AM)Kwal link Wrote: I think it's just you. Both of the Iron Maces have the same stats as before. They could both use a buff, though (especially the 2h, since it costs more than Morning Star but has lower damage and is slower).

Without having the files in front of me, I am pretty sure the weight is quite a lot higher so it has higher crushtrough frequency.
1h hammers , picks would be great addition , Non legendary pl0x.
(02-03-2012, 08:59 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=1659.msg14392#msg14392 date=1330675526]
I think it's just you. Both of the Iron Maces have the same stats as before. They could both use a buff, though (especially the 2h, since it costs more than Morning Star but has lower damage and is slower).

Without having the files in front of me, I am pretty sure the weight is quite a lot higher so it has higher crushtrough frequency.
[/quote]

I see them both crush through like 95% of the time Tongue