Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Trailer Competition
Compose one yourself..

Or simply use google.  Tongue
(30-06-2013, 11:13 PM)PA_GeNf link Wrote: Where can I find a good song? Hans Zimmer dosent accept my FB invitation.  Tongue

Thx

Two steps from hell make some epic songs, which are all free to be used. Your trailer will sound like 20.000 others, though, as they are used a lot.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(30-06-2013, 11:53 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=PA_GeNf link=topic=14992.msg121969#msg121969 date=1372634018]
Where can I find a good song? Hans Zimmer dosent accept my FB invitation.  Tongue

Thx

Two steps from hell make some epic songs, which are all free to be used. Your trailer will sound like 20.000 others, though, as they are used a lot.
[/quote]

Thx, I check that.

Does anyone know a website for this kind of song free to use?
well just try to find the youtube channel. Send him a message, most times they dont have problems with it Smile
Loots: 0 
(30-06-2013, 11:53 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Two steps from hell make some epic songs, which are all free to be used. Your trailer will sound like 20.000 others, though, as they are used a lot.

Is it confirmed that 2SFH songs are open source and can be freely used ?
Can't link you to it now (using my phone atm), but on the taleworlds forum, in the subforum of Full Invasion II (who use 2SFH in their mod), there's a page with credits, and somewhere in there (you can check if you want) they quote a statement from 2SFH which says their music is free to use for non-commercial reasons, etc.
So yea, it's free to use, or in any case free to use for trailers.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(02-07-2013, 10:11 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Can't link you to it now (using my phone atm), but on the taleworlds forum, in the subforum of Full Invasion II (who use 2SFH in their mod), there's a page with credits, and somewhere in there (you can check if you want) they quote a statement from 2SFH which says their music is free to use for non-commercial reasons, etc.
So yea, it's free to use, or in any case free to use for trailers.

Here's the quote I meant!

Well people, good luck to the other 14 participants, because Mighty_Mathias and the Mighty Knights house is participating too! Good luck to all and may filming be in your favor.
Hey this might be asking too much, but since Mount And Blade Warband got updated, and nobody is willing to give me a private server, can we postpone the due date for the trailers again? Pretty please? Smile
Alright I am not pointing any fingers but The Mighty Knights and I have decided to quit the trailer competition.

Reasons why:

1. Nobody shows up for filming -_-

2. I gotta say, our competition is pretty good.