Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion+ Web Scripts [1.6.0]
+ Cost-for-each column in the Auction Hall.
+ Crafting XP remaining till level.
+ Class points, melee xp, and ranged xp till level.
-  Removed quantity boxes for the sell page (now implemented by the website).

This is an important update; the previous version conflicts with the new quantity box on the sell page.  Time to update!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Stickied.
thanks for this Kip its great
I use the script for chrome, and I cant seem to craft when I have it enabled. I have to disable it, craft, then turn it back on in order to get my business done. Kinda annoying, but not that big 'a deal.
(24-08-2013, 09:06 PM)Wartoast link Wrote: I use the script for chrome, and I cant seem to craft when I have it enabled. I have to disable it, craft, then turn it back on in order to get my business done. Kinda annoying, but not that big 'a deal.

I also can't trade if I have it enabled, can't click on a name when selecting who to trade with.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hmm, I will look into this.  What browser are you using?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Chrome, got the same problems with the crafting and the trading (can't add items to the trade).
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Thanks Kip it works Perfect for me
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Fixed in version 1.2.1.
Awesome Kip, thanks!