Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
Corrected the patch notes.

Yes, all levels now get loot in normal. And no, only one loot drop just like before, but it's random who gets it. Wink
(08-03-2012, 08:49 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • And one thing I forgot, high level players once again get loot in Normal Mode!

<3
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(08-03-2012, 09:04 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1821.msg15360#msg15360 date=1331239767]
  • And one thing I forgot, high level players once again get loot in Normal Mode!

<3
[/quote]
Quote:And one thing I forgot, high level players once again get loot in Normal Mode!
Awesome! And have chance on drop legendary items too?yea?
Thanks for the nice patch!
It seems the Plate armor got no armor values increased  :-\
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Awesome once again, good work on shared loot, this is really a good news  Big Grin
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?

Or am I just deaf, dumb and blind?
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(08-03-2012, 09:07 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Thanks for the nice patch!
It seems the Plate armor got no armor values increased  :-\
plate is not an infantry only armour.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Best patch ever!!! Well done! Thank you!
(08-03-2012, 09:09 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?
this is a lot of work for the team so please wait just a wee while before moaning at us  Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus