Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
Thanks Hyper, Sorry my fault
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(08-03-2012, 09:09 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?

We have to update the database manually for the changes to be seen on the website. Will do as soon as we get all servers up and running again.

And I'm sorry Tenne, still no straw hat.
(08-03-2012, 09:10 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Thanks Hyper, Sorry my fault
no worries, you just need to buy some transitional armour Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-03-2012, 09:10 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15379#msg15379 date=1331240968]
I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?
this is a lot of work for the team so please wait just a wee while before moaning at us  Wink
[/quote]

How can you misconstruve that as moaning? It was a simple question. You guys must get more abuse than the cRPG lot if you instantly think that was a whinge! Hahahaa!

(By the way, off topic slightly, coming from cRPG, this is a nice change of pace in a mod, very good job lads, keep it up!)
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(08-03-2012, 09:11 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15382#msg15382 date=1331241011]
[quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15379#msg15379 date=1331240968]
I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?
this is a lot of work for the team so please wait just a wee while before moaning at us  Wink
[/quote]

How can you misconstruve that as moaning? It was a simple question. You guys must get more abuse than the cRPG lot if you instantly think that was a whinge! Hahahaa!
[/quote]
We have a delightful community here who never EVER moan at us  :Smile we love yoooouuuu... well... some of you  Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I appear to be getting double experience.

When I kill something I assist experience and gold. Not sure that was intended! Smile

(08-03-2012, 09:29 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: I appear to be getting double experience.

When I kill something I assist experience and gold. Not sure that was intended! Smile

Bit of both. A little bit more reward for the killer. We had to give the killer assist as well to make the loot roll work.

I'll choose to call it intended, give you a bit more for the work.  Wink
Excellent additions, thanks  Big Grin
(08-03-2012, 09:31 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15390#msg15390 date=1331242190]
I appear to be getting double experience.

Bit of both. A little bit more reward for the killer. We had to give the killer assist as well to make the loot roll work.

I'll choose to call it intended, give you a bit more for the work.  Wink
[/quote]

No... Comment...  :Smile

thanks for the update!

is it right that inf only body armors are only the ones you can buy from marketplace and the transit armor`?