Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
All of these things are Good Things, capitalized. Can't wait to see the results.  Scarlet_Normal_NY_US_E has been updated!
This patch is awesome.
In every concievable way.
'nuff said.
So what is top tier commando armor now? Since Banded Armor is shared with Knights, I'm assuming it didn't get the 50% infantry-only buff (stat's aren't being shown for me on my char sheet). Also, I noticed that the Sergeant Flat-Top helmet is only one armor point worse than a grinder helmet now Big Grin.
maybe grinder helmet should also increase since its epic and infantry only Smile
Ahh constructive comments Big Grin Thank you. Feel free to PM me with inf only items we forgot to buff and I will have a look.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
hey, you could make the iron greaves infantry only like they were before, so we also get more leg armor Smile
Hate to be the nay sayer,but castle map still buggy.On three different EU servers I saw the bots get stuck in the outer wall or inside the seige towers.We had to all go spectator to move it along.
(08-03-2012, 09:12 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We have a delightful community here who never EVER moan at us  :Smile we love yoooouuuu... well... some of you  Tongue
He's clearly referring to me.

These patch notes are making me excited to play again. I wish I knew how to quit you, Nord Invasion. I shall set forth onto the streets and proclaim "I go commando!" and people shall know that a commando is among them.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(08-03-2012, 10:08 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15387#msg15387 date=1331241154]
We have a delightful community here who never EVER moan at us  :Smile we love yoooouuuu... well... some of you  Tongue
He's clearly referring to me.

These patch notes are making me excited to play again. I wish I knew how to quit you, Nord Invasion. I set forth onto the streets and proclaim "I go commando!" and people shall know that a commando is among them.
[/quote]

[Image: R0uhX.gif]

As a side note, I'm interested to see how the 39+ getting loot and shared loot/gold changes will affect the auction house.
(08-03-2012, 09:12 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15386#msg15386 date=1331241096]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15382#msg15382 date=1331241011]
[quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15379#msg15379 date=1331240968]
I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?
this is a lot of work for the team so please wait just a wee while before moaning at us  Wink
[/quote]

How can you misconstruve that as moaning? It was a simple question. You guys must get more abuse than the cRPG lot if you instantly think that was a whinge! Hahahaa!
[/quote]
We have a dreadful community here who always moans at us  :Smile we hate yoooouuuu... well... besides minippl Tongue
[/quote]

Awww, how sweet love you too