Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
ALL NI SERVERS SHOULD NOW BE RUNNING WARBAND 1.158. To be safe and avoid problems, we recommend you simply auto-update Warband from Steam or carry out a clean download from Taleworlds.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hello, sorry to bother, but I'm still having trouble reverting back to the previous version.  I tried the c-rpg launcher to no avail.  Didn't quite grasp the whole instruction for WSE.  If you could put more detailed instructions, I would greatly appreciate it!
I have problem with it too. This WSE is for 1.153 and when im launching it, there's a error:
You are running the unsupported version Warband (WSE support only 1.153)
So how can i fix it?
Main character:
UnKnoWn_Hrothgar.
ID:2449692
Ok,

I have been reliably informed the C-RPG launcher works.

Open it up, install C-RPG (I don't think there is a way round that).
-> untick WSE2
-> Play C-RPG
-> Warband launcher should come up, change it to NordInvasion
-> hopefully should work.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
YES, it works Smile
Didn't know you had too install cRPG I just pressed "Play Warband" on the launcher.
Thank you  ;D
ON_WRX3 >> Headshot Loki Big Grin
ON_ARX3
ON_WRXbow
ON_WRXpike
This is honestly the worst time for a patch. Would this work for other mods to? Like I play Native Expansion so if I do this route will it think its still 1.153? Also everytime I open the Crpg it asks me if I want to use steam and says I need to put it in warband directory. Does it mean the steam one or the non steam one?
it seems like the WSE way doesn't work so i suggest everyone use the CRPG launcher instead
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Also when I play NI it shows a bunch of non NI servers too, Even though I have it compatible for version.
(24-07-2013, 06:22 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote:This is honestly the worst time for a patch. Would this work for other mods to? Like I play Native Expansion so if I do this route will it think its still 1.153? Also everytime I open the Crpg it asks me if I want to use steam and says I need to put it in warband directory. Does it mean the steam one or the non steam one?

Steam.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Yeah cRPG launcher is the easiest way so stick with that Tongue