Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
I still cant use steam with it even though I said I want to. Oh well.
This method worked for 2 servers however i still recieve this error:
"This server is running an older version (1.130) of Mount&Blade than the one you are currently running (1.157)"
Any solutions?
And yes before i get all the replies i did use the crpg launcher i did untick the box and i did install it
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
did you hit play cprg and then switch the mod nord invasion on the menu that pops up?
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmetĀ 
Dragon Axe
Yes , as i said i followed it step by step and some servers are running , merely as some are running an older version , i guess i just need to wait till the servers are updated to the newer version?
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
dont know what to tell you man, probably have to wait until patch comes in i guess?
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmetĀ 
Dragon Axe
I dont know if this is from the patch or what but I get spammed this every minute-
[Image: 9u83sw.jpg]
Sorry for the quality
EDIT:Its only on Ragnarok NA1 for me
Ok as a backup, you guys could try:

->Turn off auto update on steam & cloud synchronisation.
->Try to get 1.153 or 1.143 off a friend (I'm trying to upload atm)
->Delete everything except the module folder in your steam warband folder.
->paste 1.153 or 1.143 (not including module folder) into the warband folder.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
i am not sure if this has anything to do with the update or not but if it does can help me. i reacently reached sergeant after alot of hard work, i come back a few days later and i find the the server had put me back to the to level 20 and back down to heavy infantry with all my old stuff. if this is becuase of the update or is it another problem and is there away i can fix it
Hawkens this is the reason for that-http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=15932.0.html
Nothing much you can do about it. Sorry.
Hey guys if you dont want this patch right here is 1.153 right off of Taleworlds website-http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1153.exe
I just put in my documents. And added it to steam so I can use steam but it doesnt update.