Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
Steam what have you done?!!!
Ok no idea how , but the problem seems to have resolved itself and all the servers work for me via the crpg launcher now Smile
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
(24-07-2013, 04:06 PM)Senni link Wrote:Open it up, install C-RPG (I don't think there is a way round that).

:'(

Edit: NA3 seems to be updated to the latest patch. NA4 is on the old one still.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

If you want to play without error spam, here's a link to 1.153.

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warban...p_1153.exe
"Download Crpg Launcher"......the dirty,filthy and $#&@ things i do for NI....
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
Don't even have to delete the contents of warband in the steam folder. Just select the steam warband folder as the destination for the auto installer banks linked, it should overwrite  the update.
There's actually a much easier way to play NI without the Crpg launcher, all you have to do is open mb_warband_old instead of mb_warband. mb_warband_old doesn't require steam to be running for it to open, you can find it here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband, I suggest making a shortcut for it on your desktop for easier access.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(25-07-2013, 07:36 AM)Disco link Wrote:There's actually a much easier way to play NI without the Crpg launcher, all you have to do is open mb_warband_old instead of mb_warband. mb_warband_old doesn't require steam to be running for it to open, you can find it here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband, I suggest making a shortcut for it on your desktop for easier access.
I tried but when I run mb_warband_old its still version 1.157
That's because you've already updated it, my post was for people who hadn't and wanted to play NI.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Just use the nonsteam version , banks already postet that link. You can use your steam-cd-key.
Wusel @ Omnia