Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.1 'Shields Up!'
ok ty,

I wil wait than but when will be the update that all the servers will be back?
(18-08-2013, 02:25 PM)heavyduty link Wrote:ok ty,

I wil wait than but when will be the update that all the servers will be back?
You don't have to wait, just follow instructions on the topic I gave you. You need to downgrade your M&B to the correct version NI servers are set for. And they will show up again.

And I don't know when will they update to the newer version, just be patient. In the meanwhile download older version to be able to play.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
well I want to downgrate but than I,m afraid I cannot play other online mod of m/b
The beauty is, you don't have to!
You can download a seperate copy of Warband on your pc, which runs on version 1.153, while your original version stays at 1.157.
To do that, you need to download the 1.153 file from the main post, install that somewhere on your pc, download the NI updater, put that in the Modules folder of Warband 1.153, which then downloads NI 0.5.1 in version 1.153. This way, you have NI on the old version, but you still have a seperate Warband for all your other online mods which run on version 1.157!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
well it worked now for me, ty for helping.
Sure, happy to help! ^^
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."