Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.1 'Shields Up!'
Does the xbow buff also apply to Players or just bots or both?
Looking good! Thanks Smile.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I'm getting tons of Script errors poping up in game not sure if my NordInvasion Replaced the other folder wrong or something but alot of On_mission spam poping on my screen in big chunks
Thats cause you didnt do the 1.153 redownload. Also I like the buff to Cts's!
14 ammo now
need 1.153 download we cant play wtih 1.157 ?
(26-07-2013, 06:19 PM)Hande link Wrote:
  • Two extremely high tier engineer items, Master Weaponsmith's Anvil, and the Master Shieldsmith's Anvil. The weapon anvil improves weapons to masterwork quality, while the shield anvil improves shields to reinforced quality. Please note that while they do change the quality of deployables and/or health kits, they do not actually improve their effects/scene props, and that they will take every weapon/shield you have equipped of the same type, so drop your extra weapons/shields before attempting to smith.

I don't really get how these work. So, you drop those anvils in-game, and people can upgrade their weapons and shields? Is this permanent or temporary?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Take a look at this:

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BiVrqtOWg[/embed]
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Royal huscarls replaced with Heavy Huscarls

Have fun!
(26-07-2013, 08:42 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote:Take a look at this:

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BiVrqtOWg[/embed]

thank you.
Quite surprising to see a new patch rolling out. I guess the devs have become more secretive.

I would like to ask for clarification on this:
Quote:Much higher damage flinch threshold for more fun gameplay as melee in normal/hard (1 -> 10, if you want a general idea of how much damage this means, base recruit health = 43, royal guard health = 89)
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma