Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rugby
Is there anybody of you guys who likes Rugby?
I can only watch Six Nations but I have to watch it in french because Rugby isnt very popular in Germany...
If theres someone of you guys who watches Six Nations/Rugby, for which country/team are you? Im for Italy!  ;D Maybe some of you even play Rugby and if yes, which position?
I'm from New Zealand where rugby is our national sport. This of course means I support the best in the world the All Blacks Smile
Yea theyre fucking great but I can only watch them on youtube and I cant really find a page where you can see Rugby matches. :/ They destroyed Italy in November but Im proud that Italy is one of the (six) best Rugby playing countries in Europe.  Tongue
(26-07-2013, 10:27 PM)Brennanx link Wrote:I'm from New Zealand where rugby is our national sport. This of course means I support the best in the world the All Blacks Smile
Same in Australia i guess. As i went to Australia i had to Play some Rugby, i had Actually no plan what ive done
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(27-07-2013, 10:43 PM)Bananix link Wrote:[quote author=Brennanx link=topic=16201.msg128025#msg128025 date=1374877645]
I'm from New Zealand where rugby is our national sport. This of course means I support the best in the world the All Blacks Smile
Same in Australia i guess. As i went to Australia i had to Play some Rugby, i had Actually no plan what ive done
[/quote] Hahaha yea its hard to understand the rules in the beginning but it gets easier after some time!  Big Grin
(26-07-2013, 09:53 PM)Kami link Wrote:Is there anybody of you guys who likes Rugby?
I can only watch Six Nations but I have to watch it in french because Rugby isnt very popular in Germany...
If theres someone of you guys who watches Six Nations/Rugby, for which country/team are you? Im for Italy!  ;D Maybe some of you even play Rugby and if yes, which position?

I am Welsh. So that should be an answer to those questions. XD. Kinda disappointed with the last match this year between England and Wales. I was hoping it was going to be very close Sad
Canadian here. No way to watch rugby but I used play fullback and lock. Munched preferred fullback because I got to tackle non stop.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder